Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFCG Roles assigning to WEB UI.

former_member212686
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am New in CRM web UI

IF I am doing any changing in Web UI screen through user xyz, It will effect only for XYZ user or will effect all user that are available in sap sysytem.

Please confirm.

I would be easy for me if some one send me a good link for above issue.

Regards,

Mohammad Arif.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arif,

Its depends on what you are changing. If you are chaging any data like accounts and document level data it will be applicable to all the users.

If you are changing some sort of configuration or signature kind of changes applicable to your user only.

As mentioned by Deepika, If you are not chaging anything which will ask for TR to save then there will not be any problem, if asking for TR means you are chaging some date which will impact other users assigned to that PFCG role.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

former_member212686
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmakasi,

My requirement is making some screen changes in in web ui and should be show only for my user ID.

Regards,

Mohammad Arif

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arif,

Thats what i mentioned in my earlier post, if you change anything which will ask for TR then there will be a problem. You can use IDES system or you need to be very careful should not save any date in TR.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

former_member212686
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmakasi,

If I am saving any change in local object then it will impact for all user or not?

Regards,

Mohammad Arif

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arif,

Yes, it will impact all other users.  Moreover system will not allow you to save in local object in web ui. Its not gui screen to save it in local object. Do anything which will not ask for package or TR and do it carefully. Always better to R&D stuffs in IDES system or sandbox system which will not use for real time project purpose.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

deepika_chandrasekar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are doing changes using personalize button option then it will be applicable only to that user not for everyone.

If you are changing the configuration in WEBUI using configure button and changing configuration for any PFCG role then it will be applicable for all users assigned to that PFCG Role.

Regards,

Deepika.

former_member212686
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

Thank you Deepika.

I want to do RND in web UI and shuold not be reflect for any other user is it possible?

Regards,

Mohammad Arif

deepika_chandrasekar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to do RND dont do it in standard or your project PFCG Roles.

IF it is saved in TR then it will effect other users also.

You can use IDES system if you have. Copy standard PFCG role and create new Z PFCG role and make changes there.

Regards,

Deepika.