Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTOG problems & Goods issue problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have 2 problems here in sap

1) I have created a transfer order and i have confirmed a transfer order. while i tried to do PGI for the delivery it is giving error message stock deficit. there are lot of stock when i checked in MMBE. But when i checked MB5B the stock is less than the quantity of stock to be goods issued.

Can any one explain why the system is able to confirm the TO also if there is less stock in MB5B and created issue for GI posting. it will create trouble for end users when they confrim TO and load the truck and cannot do PGI for the delivery. How to overcome this ?

2) I have created a transfer order for the delivery and confirmed it. I have cancelled transfer order using LTOG. After cancellation it is not creating a return transfer order for bulk and fixed bins orders. It is only creating return orders when picking is done from overflow area(Interim).

Any reason for this?

Thanks

Bhanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to make you aware: the transaction that you are typing here in the forum does not exist

this makes the thread confusing for future readers and newbies who are not that familiar to know that LT0G is meant when LTOG is written

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manish,

Thanks for the response.

When you say Reconcile inventory management stock with WM stock. Isnt the stock will adjust accordingly in IM due to various inbound/outbound postings?.

Can you please explain few situations where it leads to non-sync of stocks between IM and WM?

For my 2nd question-when i create and confirm a transfer order. I want to canel/return the order using LTOG .But when i use LTOG TO level and selecting return to stock button i expect a new transfer order to be created to return the stock from 916 to source bin and later confirming the order. But in my case when i do LTOG a new return transfer order is not creating at all and just deleting the confirmed transfer orders from the document flow also.

Hope i am clear this time!

Regards,

Bhanu

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) I have created a transfer order and i have confirmed a transfer order. while i tried to do PGI for the delivery it is giving error message stock deficit. there are lot of stock when i checked in MMBE. But when i checked MB5B the stock is less than the quantity of stock to be goods issued.

-- In this case it seems you have the stock difference in between Inventory management and Warehouse management.once the WM is active the stock should be in sync with each other.You need to reconcile your Inventory Management stock with Warehouse Management stock,

2) I have created a transfer order for the delivery and confirmed it. I have cancelled transfer order using LTOG. After cancellation it is not creating a return transfer order for bulk and fixed bins orders. It is only creating return orders when picking is done from overflow area(Interim).

"After cancellation it is not creating a return transfer order for bulk and fixed bins orders". This statement is not clear what is ur expectaion from system in this case