cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM Employee Interaction Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We would like to know if it is possible to use Employee  interaction Center in a CRM system only? with the CRM System not integrated with

ECC? We have found some configuration guides for EIC but these guides are for EIC in CRM-ECC Integration.Are there any configuration

guides for EIC configuration in CRM System only available?

We have also checked SAP Note 1256691 for EIC Strategy stating that component  CRM-IC is needed to be installed. After the CRM_IC has been

installed, will  this automatically enable EIC ? or are there next steps needed to be  performed to completely launch EIC?

It is our first time to implement EIC in our system, we will highky appreciate your inputs on this. Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Mitchelle,

There are numerous guides available for standalone CRM systems available through the general Best Practices.  For CRM 7 EPH2, check out the SAP Best Practices for CRM.  You will need to look at the prerequisites matrix to determine which building blocks are required for the basic CRM system.  Next you will need to include the components for the IC.  Then you can add any additional features after that.

Let me know if you have specific questions.

Warm Regards,

Lars

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

I have read the guide which you have provided and this is what I am looking for. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Mitch

Answers (0)