cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial Document Value not getting updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a Business Scenario for Export Sales Management where LoC is activated. As per my understanding Open Value in LoC should get updated when the payment as been recieved from Payer.

This Value is not getting updated in my case.

Please Help!!

TIA

Regards,

Maddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Maddy,

I believe a LC (Letter of Credit) is opened for a particular Amount and once the Sales Document upto that amount are created and approved, the LC expires.

Incase of LC  you receive payment from Bank and not from the Payer. The very fact that Payer would not like you directly LC is opened.

Can you please explain your requirement in detail?

Thanks,

Jignesh mehta

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhav,

Open Value in LoC should get updated when the payment has been recieved from Payer

As you explained above regarding the payment, payment will be updated in the Credit Management when payer is paid the billed amount but in the LoC (Payment Guarantee Procedure) customer will open LoC for particular amount that will be recorded in the SAP SD system for controlling and monitoring LoC amount.

Best Regards,

MH

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I presume, LoC has been created in SAP in VX11N in which case, I dont think, it will get updated as and when payment is received.  It is only to control SD related activities. 

G. Lakshmipathi

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.