cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interpretation tag HTML : font

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I make a report with Crystal Report 2011, and in a formula field i put this HTML code : "<font face = 'arial' color = 'blue' size = 4><b>Mon texte gras et bleu.</b></font><br>Mon texte normal.". My field has a Text Interpretation to "HTML" value. When I edit my document in PDF format or when I preview the result, all my text is blue, not only the first part.

I realized the same sample on Crystal Report XI R2 and the result is correct, the first part is blue and the next is black.

Have you got any solution ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you got any solution ?

Thanks

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nogues,

I just tested this on CR 2011 and it works fine when 'previewed' and when exported to PDF.

Make sure the 'can grow' option is selected for this field. Right-click the field > Format Field > Common tab > Check 'Can Grow'.

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

This option is checked, I can read all the text. The problem is the color of the text.

I don't know why but it works on CR2011, but now, i have the problem with the jar version of Crystal.

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm sorry, but what is a 'jar' version of CR?

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

The 'jar' version is "SAP Crystal Reports runtime engine to any Java application".

former_member188030
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The current crjava_runtime version is 12.2.18 and is available for download here:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-29757

- Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but i'm already up-to-date and I have always the problem.

What is the good HTML syntaxe for using the color in a Crystal rapport ?