cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[PM] - Work order (shifted) capacity availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've created a shifted capacity work center (1 person) and attributed to it a planning intervals:

As you see, this person is available during the first shift on Sunday (07.08.2014)

I've tried to see if SAP will check the availability of this work center in the IW31 menu by planifying a WO in a non availability time of this work center (interval 4PM - 8PM)

But SAP mention that capacities are available

Could SAP check the availablity of persons

(sorry for my English)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karim,
In the work center capacity you have mentiuoned time as 15 hr to 23 hr and in work center mentioned 16 to 20 .It matches. As capacity is available in the time .4pm to 8pm  is available time only .Please check .

REgars

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

That's why I'm talking about finite scheduling, the example that I've put in the start of this topic shows that:

- The technician is available by default from 3PM to 11PM (capacity)

- Specially, on the 07.09.14 (the last day of the inteval), the technician was declared available from 7AM to 3PM

In the work order, i've requested a job from 4PM to 8PM (normally the technician will not be available in this interval)

But as an output, SAP shows that the capacities are available (in this case, SAP refers to the default capacity and not the special interval..)

So i wonder to know how SAP could deep analyse the availability interval of every capacity (taking on consideration intervals)

@Kaushik: The 3rd screen capture shows "person responsible" that is different from the work center (MT-MED)..

Waiting for your reply guys !

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, need Help !

Kaushikghosh87
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi karim,

I hope you might have got the solution of your problem coz its already more than 6 months the thread is open yet I want to point out that in last screen shot the work center is different than the upper one.

is it correct?

thanks

kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

I'm still wondering for a clarification about Work orders and capacities finite Scheduling (specially for shifted teams).

I gave some tries but the job that i'have done is not convenient..

Regards.

Kaushikghosh87
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Karim,

System wont work according to the way you have defined your shifts because order header works with standard available capacity from maintenance work center and what you have defined does not comes under standard available capacity instead it comes under normal available capacity or pooled capacity. You can refer this hread ( Below) to get the details of  pooled capacity or reach out to your Production Consultant for this.

Ill revert if I get something worth sharing.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Kaushik