Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withholding tax code to company code

former_member280251
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anybody knows if there is any way to assign the withholding tax code to the company code?

I know that the withholding tax type is assigned to the company code, but I need also to restrict some withholding tax codes at the company code level.

Thanks,

Cecilia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally the with hold tax types and its codes creates with same codes. Then there is no requirement to assign the with holding tax codes to company codes. But as per SAP standard there is no assignment of w.h.code to co.code. The idea behind this setting in SAP would be I explained earlier.

Regards,

Mukthar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mahesh_dontula2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can write a validation in combination of withholding tax code and company code, so that you can restric tax codes to specific company codes only.

Regards,

Mahesh

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cecilia,

please go to transaction S_ALR_87003423 to assign tax type and OBWW to account determination.

regards

former_member280251
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marssel,

Thanks for the reply, but this is for assignnin the withholding tax type to the company code. I also need to assign or try to restrict through a standard way the withholding tax code to the company code.

Thanks,

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cecilia,

Do you want to assign the tax type? Not the tax code, too? Maybe you have to try to block by countries or try an enhacement by user exit.

JPA

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can restrict tax codes only by validation rule. There is no such standard configuration.

Best Regards