cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. BS051 "Debit from actual settlement" not allowed (Sys. status REL, object VB0000000015000010)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

After I billing SO and revaluation the value of production order by the actual price of activity ,I meet a error when I do the production order settlement "KO88" ,

Which the production mode is cost-by-sales-order undifferentiated mode, and  the procurement  RqTy of the sales order is "KE"(Indiv.cust.ord. w/o consumpt.)

I dont find a method to solve the problem.

the error detail information as bellow:

"Debit from actual settlement" not allowed (Sys. status REL, object VB0000000015000010)

Message no. BS051

Diagnosis

The status check for the status object VB0000000015000010 indicated that the procedure "Debit from actual settlement" cannot be performed because Sys. status REL forbids it.

System Response

Procedure "Debit from actual settlement" is not performed.

Procedure

If procedure "Debit from actual settlement" is to be performed, the Sys. status REL of object VB0000000015000010 must be reset.

Other statuses than Sys. status REL can also prevent the procedure. This message does not tell you all statuses which currently prevent procedure "Debit from actual settlement".

Regards,

Gang.Tian

Remark:

Before I settlement the production order ,the status of which is  TECO.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is the status on the sales order that the production order is settling to that is causing the error.

Regards

Atlhea

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gang,

The error seems the order status issue. Please check the status for the order, whether you have set it TECO. If you already set the status, then provide screen shot of the order.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

I'm sorry.

The first error display before I change the production order status "TECO".

Now I settlement the production order successfully by your help.

When I execute the KKA3 successfully  ,then execute the VA88 (settlement the SO).

The system display a error,the screen shot as follow:

Attached the result ananysis of the SO:

The complete error information :

There are no accrued amounts; settlement is not possible.

Message no. KD256

Diagnosis

The sender has a results analysis key, but no accrued values.

Either the accrual was not yet started for the sender, or the values to be settled from the accrual equal zero.

Note

Actual costs are only settled once the sender is technically completed or finally delivered.

This applies to

• Projects that cannot carry revenues
  • In Service Management for sales order production to the indicator (Calculate WIP for orders in sales order production) set in the accrual version for
  • Production orders
  • Internal orders with no revenues
  • Orders with no revenues
  • In Service Management for engineer-to-order production to the indicator (Calculate WIP for orders in engineer-to-order production ) set in the accrual version for
  • In Service Management to the indicator (Calculate WIP for internal and service orders with no revenues) set in the accrual version for
  • To the indicator (Calculate WIP for production orders without settlement to material) set in the accrual version for
  • Production orders without settlement to material

Procedure

1. 1. If necessary, start the accrual calculation for the sender
  2. 2. Restart settlement

Regards,

Gang.Tian

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gang,

Please change the order status as TECO.

Regards,