Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas 2.0 Login/Logoff issue

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We installed Personas and created flavors in test and its working fine but noticed two issues.

1. At log in : When we run personas and entered client/user id/password we get below error.

Than we need to run first url with “V_ACTION=GetProfiles&V_MODE=Read” than we start with SICF>>pesros/mainapp(test service link) and personas opens perfectly.

Q: to get personas screen directly, what needs to be done, please suggest.

2. at log off: when we click on log out, every time we get below message.

Please advise and correct me if missed something.attached log.xml files too for both issues.

Regards,

Dee Joy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Not sure about the first one, but the second looks like you may not have the logoff service activated. Check it in SICF.

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tamas,

I did not see any logoff service in SICF. Please let me know the path for logoff service.

Regards,

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dee Joy,

You can search for service name logoff in SICF or here is the path

Also please make sure that you have the latest personas notes applied on your system from cumulative note#1964257 because there were few fixes that have gone in for logoff issues recently.

For logon issue, please check if the user you are trying to login with has correct role assigned in Personas admin ui (/persos/admin_ui -> User Management -> User maintenance -> Show user -> Role). If you are still facing issue then please provide following details:

* Personas version (click on ? help icon in Personas editor and you will find verison on bottom left corner like 1.4.xxx)
* Kernel version and  patch

* Basis version and patch

Thanks

Chinthan

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chinthan,

Thanks for your reply.i did not see any ICF node in said path.

Authorization is SAP_ALL for user test. and

Personas version : 1.4.025

SAP_BASIS 700 0027 SAPKB70027 SAP Basis Component

kernel rel : 721 Sup.Pkg lvl.      321

Note1964257 done and crosschecked it again.

Regards,

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

is ADMIN_ROLE your custom role? Can you tell me the value of it in SPRO->Cross component application -> SAP Screen Personas -> Maintain Personas Roles?

Thanks

Chinthan

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chintan,

No it was pre-configured.We havnt changed anything.Below is roles screen in SPRO.

Regards,

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest you to log a message and provide HTTP and R3 connection to your source and target systems to analyze faster.

Thanks
Chinthan

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Are you saying that when you go to SICF and type in service name logoff then click on Execute, you don't see any service listed with this name? That's weird... it should definitely be there.

I'd make sure both of these are activated.

For the first issue, I'd have said you don't have a Personas role assigned to the user you are trying to log on with. But you mentioned that it works with certain URL parameters, so that's not the case then. As Chinthan said, it's best to log an OSS incident and provide access to your system to analyze the situation.

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes we dont have logoff(even i did not see any icf node too).i'll log an OSS incident and let you know the outcome.Thanks  tamas  and chinthan for your quick replies.

Regards,