Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. L9604  Transaction VL02N

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello MM/WM Guru’s,

I have an issue during PGI  for the outbound delivery that is system issues below error message,

Negative stock: 4,00 materail: XXXX on HU XXXX

Message no. L9604

My findings / observations are as this is a Returns order and for which outbound delivery gets created and successful done with creation of TO and conformaiton of TO.

But dyuring PGI in transaciton VL02N I got the above error.

I have verified the stock in transaction LX02 and observed that for this materail and plant combination there is no sufficient stock hence I am getting this error.

Let me know what steps I am missing and how to recitifyt the above error by providing your valuable inputs.

Revert back me in case you need any clarification.

Regards,

Kumar S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if i understood correctly then you are running this for Return order scenario which means you received some stock back from customer / vendor and you are trying to take it into Warehouse stock. If it is a return order then you should perform the PGR operation which means you should take this as a Inbound not outbound. Could you please explain in detail what process / steps are you following.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Could you please review note 1433036?

BR,

Enrique

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I search service.sap.com/notes with L9604 then I get 9 notes which fix program errors that occurred under certain circumstances. Since we do not really know much more than your error message I suggest you do this search too and check yourself if one of the notes addresses your case.

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

OK thanks Jurgen.

Will search in SAP portal as well.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you go to SE91 and enter the message number and click the where-used button then SAP will give you the programs where this message is issued.

If you know how to read program coding or how to debug then you can check the coding to know what fields are checked  when the error is triggered.

catherine_mckenna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

The following SAP Notes may help with your issue:

842366 - Delivery posting fails in error L9 604
645119 - Problems for subcontracting using delivery

The note 645119 does not actually contain any code corrections, rather
it's a consulting note that may explain the system behaviour you are
experiencing in this case.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Catherine

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello GURU's,

Any updates / input on this issue 🙂

I came to know that there is a similar thread for the same issue but unfortunately there is no solution provided.

(old thread)

Requesting experts to throw your suggestion on this issue so that i can resolve it.

Cheers,

Kumar S