Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQVI Report for FB03?

tamilselvanm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've to generate the report based on FB03 tcode. I've given the input details as company code, fiscal year and posting date.After executing the report, it has generated the document list and  I have selected the choose(F2) button, it has displayed the document overview display screen. But I've to display both the document list and the document overview screen in single report. I have tried to generate the report based on BKPF and BSIS table fields in SQVI. But I'm not able to generate the exact report in SQVI. Please give me the solution.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How can it will come under one screen ? Document overview is the details for the line item.

I assume, you also can't achieve this via SQVI report.

Have you checked the report FBL3N ? You can fine more field in screen layout to show a field in document list.

tamilselvanm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

Thanks for your valuable reply. I've checked FBL3N tcode.There is the same screen like FB03.

The input fields in SQVI are company code, fiscal year and posting date and the output details should be in company code, document number, fiscal year, posting date, exchange rate, reference key, account number, Short Text for G/L Account, amount and currency.

In this scenario, we have done by joining the tables, but not able to get the exact amount.The amount filed is getting other data's that are not relevant to the concerned table.

That is in a single screen we are able to get the report but we are not getting the correct amount.

Hope you understand

tamilselvanm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The tables used are BKPF, BSIS and SKAT.

Finally it is done

Answers (0)