cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line item deletion in Maintenance order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

Please let me know how to find the deleted line item in the component tab of maintenance order before saving.

for eg. The user creates the following line item in the component tab of the maintenance order.

Before saving he deletes the line item 20.

Item   component   qty

10       100001        10

20       100003        20

Please let me know  where exactly the deleted status is stored, before saving for the line item

Regards

Vidhyadharan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vidhyadharan

The data is stored in JEST/JCDS tables.

What are you trying to achieve here?

If its the ABAP memory data you are looking for, then try function module STATUS_CHANGE_INTERN.

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pete

We are trying to prevent the user from creating product line items in Maintenance order with respect to equipment BOM. Let me explain you the scenario

Equipment 1000201 - contains the following components as BOM

1002775 - qty 2

1003326  - qty 1

When the user creates the order , he tries to withdraw more qty than the qty specified iin BOM. We have controlled it using enhancement IWO10009.  Initially we didn't anticipate that the  control can  be skipped by duplicating the material (i.e material line) eg line no 10 :1002775 - qty 2 and line no 20: 1002775 - qty 2 and the transaction is saved. In order to control, we have modified the program accordingly and never allow the user to save, if there is a duplication of material.

The problem started when the user tries to save the line item after deleting the duplicate material

The check we used doesn't not allow the user to save inspite of the line item been deleted. The msg introduced keep repeating .

We tried debugging the program, we wouldn't find any  deletion indicator in the structure   CAUFVD_IMP or resb  to overcome this bug.

Can you pls let us know where exactly the deletion indicator or status is stored for the line item in the component tab before saving

Regards

Vidhyadharan

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vidhyadharan

Try using the function module stated in my previous post. Hopefully this should return the statuses of all objects on the order.

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pete

Thanks, you are wonderful

Regards

Vidhyadharan