SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z2 and transferring from internal to sd card

Former Member
0 Kudos

First This is the first time I have ever posted on a forum but recently I had to spend hours trying to move my music from my Sony Xperia Z2s internal storage to my sd card which was not in any way a simple task for those of us with no idea. The basics of it was you can only do this kind of task with the stock "file commander" file management app, it took my hours to find this out and I know others are having the same issue so hopefully this will save you all some time.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmm. Big problem.. Lets try to solve your interesting issue.

Anyone here, who can transfer music from internal storage to SD card ?

0 Kudos

Wayne already provided the answer himself. ^^

0 Kudos

Yes. I've seen that. I am asking about any other way instead of this.

0 Kudos

I know another process too, steps are as below ( you can even use it for laptop/PC/ any data storage device).

1. Open you mobile,
  2. select all the music folder you want to move
  3. Delete all
  4. Now go to google and search for how to recover deleted data

• 4.1)you will find N number of links for claming same
    • 4.2)contact any one of them, may be you need to pay XX $, may be in 3 figure too if you sounds like you have lost anything
      important
    • 4.3) chances are you will not get any communication back once you made the payment
    • 4.4) you  may need to send you device at mailing address provided ( and it will be never back
      to you, for that you can use another link how to get back my mobile)
    • 4.5) you are lucky till here then go to next step

5. Ask service provider to send you disk with lost data written on it

6. Use this disk to copy data on your SD card

Thanks

Former Member