cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB01 for vendor payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My question is regarding vendor payment entry from transaction FB01. My requirement is regarding  upload of mass vendor  payment entries. The accounting entry generated through vendor payment transaction F-53 cleares the open invoice and posts the payment entry. We are trying to generate the same effect from transaction FB01. We can post the payment entry here as below:

Posting Key   

25Dr                        Vendor

50Cr                        Outgoing Payment Clearing

We are also giving invoice reference in the vendor line item in this entry to clear the open item. But this entry is not able to clear concerned open item and payment from the vendor account. Someone please let me know what am i missing in this entry or I should do it from some other transaction.  

Regards,

Aniruddha Mahalle.      

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aniruddha,

The transaction code FB01 will only post the document and it will not clear the documents. You can use the transaction F-51 for post and clear the document. Here you have to enter only credit entry i.e. bank clearing account after that select chose open items,enter the vendor code,select process open items, select the invoice, simulate and save the documents. It will post the document and at the same time it will clear the items also.

Regards,

Mukthar

Answers (0)