cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

version asking for short closure of po

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My problem is for a line item in po when i go for short closure by selecting the delivery completed indicator . when i check, system asking for new versions, but it should nt happen i have checked for the field (ELIKZ-delivery completion) in version management it is not maintained for that field, then how can we resolve this please guide me with detailed explanation, checked in google but didnt find any suitable answer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the field EKPO - ELIKZ is maintained as field relevant for printout of changes in the path: OLME - Messages - Fields Relevant to Printouts of Changes.  If so, remove the same and test the scenario again.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

have checked as per your comment in Fields relevant to print out changes i found for EKPO-ELIKZ there are two check boxes with tick mark under P column, S column, you are saying that these two boxes should be unchecked right?please reply guru.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. Remove the flag for P (Purchase order) and test the scenario again.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

now i will do the settings said by you,  i ahve one small doubt which is it is not asking for certain po's, and asking for certain line items in a po, then how to proceed, please help me, this is a critical issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GUru,

Thanks alot, as per ur comments i tried now it is working fine, thankyou so much.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your issue is solved then you should close the discussion as desired.

If you dont know how then check this blog:

Do the same for your other 13 open questions

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

GreatJ.. Just one thing you need to do.. Closing discussions.. Just read the blog and try it for you 14 open discussions...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check how version concept is designed for your PO layout and may be in your case- PO version changes on any changes to PO with t.code:ME22N.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

i have already checked for the field ELIKZ -delivery completed indicator in version management, but there we did nt maintain this field name to document type. please provide solution in detail im new to sap mm. what to maintain what not to maintain with screen shots please bayya.