cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting unavailable in SAP DVM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am currently configuring Data Volume Management on our Solution Manager system for one of the ECC systems. I have activated the extractors and initial configuration steps are complete for the ECC system.

I am unable to view any Statistics& Trend/Archiving Information details for any other entry apart from Table data.

I checked rsa1 -InfoProvider for different Infocubes relating to SAP DVM, except for DVM Table Call Statistics-0SM_STAT the reporting is not happening for any other Infocube.

Attaching screenshots for better understanding.

If anyone has done this before,please help me as I am stuck with this for the past one week.

I have also followed steps according to below wiki SCN blog:

DVM Troubleshooting in SAP Solution Manager 7.1 - Technical Operations - SCN Wiki

SAP Solman System is on NW 7.1 SPS04

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Follow the below sapnote

1776862 - Solution Manager frequent dump "MOVE_TO_LIT_NOTALLOWED_NODATA" from ABAP program SAPLSMD_F...

1781350 - Activation of BI Content failed after Upgrade from 7.0

Also do check the table DVM_CONFIG is empty or not. Sometimes this may cause the issue if table is empty. Also do let us the patch level of LM-Service.

Also do check the infocube 0SM_ARCHJ is active or not. If it is not active then you need to activate it with the help of  RSDG_CUBE_ACTIVATE program

With Regards

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Thanks for your reply. The note 1776862 is not valid for my case. Also I have applied the note recommendation of 1783150, although 0SM_ARCHJ/ARCHH infocubes were already active in the system.

Regards,

Gaurav Singh