cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

migo and mb1a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I've used migo with relevant purchase order and move type 101 but there wasn't storage location for entering

Than the stock was booked but in mmbe nothing was visible. The order is with account assignment and it goes directly for consumption. so my question is how to reverse this consumption in mb1a and move type 292?

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reversing in SAP is always Posting Movement type +1.

In your case if posted with 291 then reverse with 292. If  posted for special stock  then reverse it with 292+Special stock indicator.

Regards,

Santosh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vladislav,

Normally consumption stock wont be visible in stock overview-MMBE. you can view consumption stock go to MM03 additional data click consumption tab. you can able to view total stock consumed for the particular month.

If you have used account assignment category 'K' you can cancel using MB1A using 202 movement type.

Regards

Subbu

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If its account assigned PO with consumption posting, the stock will be directly consumed while you do the GR. System wont ask for the the storage location and the same wont be visible in the storage location.

If you want the quantity to be updated, the account assignment in the PO has to be removed and post the GR.

Alternatively, you may do MB1A with movement 202 and receive the stock against cost center.

Regards,

AKPT

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check to view the material document posted with your purchase order with 101 movement type.

Now use t.code:MBST and cancel that material document.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I do not want to cancel, I want to make it visible in non hu managed StLocation for for further actions.

Thank you