cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting main object property initial values before loading tile list - Agentry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I am working on SAP Work Manager 6.0 customising using Agentry 6.1.3. I have 2 properties on the Main object, which are WeekStart and WeekEnd, these properties have their initial values set using a rule on the transaction property level. I am using these two properties in a tile list include rule, to only display items per week, that is if the item date is between WeekStart and WeekEnd. Now my issue is when the tile list initially loads items, the action containing the transaction to set values for WeekStart and WeekEnd has not been executed yet, and hence at this point the tile list is empty. At what point could I run this action to set the initial values of WeekStart and WeekEnd? Currently when the tile list loads, nothing is displayed because the dates sitting in WeekStart and WeekEnd are invalid yet, they have not been set by the transaction. My current include rule is as follows:

Your help is very much appreciated!

Thanks and Regards;

Sizo Ndlovu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I really thought that putting the action on "Succesful Login Action" would deal with this issue, please see screenshot below:

But I see that this does not get executed on the initial load?!

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks and Regards;

Sizo Ndlovu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sizo,

The login Action only currently works on the Win32 and WinCE clients.

Do you have a navagation action to get to your calendar screen?  If so, can you add the action into that navigation as a subaction that is set to run once.

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen;

No, I do not have a navigation action, the screen which has these week navigations is sitting on the main menu tabs. So to go to the tile list with the include rule you click on the Main menu tab.

Thanks and Regards;

Sizo Ndlovu

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sizo,

Your best option would be to set those properties as part of a fetch run during transmit then.

That way every time you transmit they will update based on the current date.  You can also then have actions tied to other events should you need to update them at other times.

--Bill

Answers (0)