Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/101 value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mates

We need to get last 10 Periods average value of a wage type

For Example:

Last 10 periods value of /101 need to be accommodated in WT 9001 (custom wage type). It might go across last financial year also.

Please  provide me a clue on this

By

Kum

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your query is answered you can close the thread.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer the below document you may get some idea.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i have not said that as per communication(Sep 8 2014 10:11 AM) i understood that you are willing to pass 10 months average salary to 15 with a custom wage type.

Further as per processing class 30 system cumulates the wage type Yearly or monthly,calendar year which means you can calculate the amount based on cumulation class but you can not define cumulation classes in V_T54C3 series tables as per your Absence record start date I.e which means you have to either pass it manually to the IT 15 or write a code with the help of ABAPer to get the output as you desired.

Further more we will check any other options are there based on operations.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venki/All

Thanks for the reply

Is there any possibility to cater the requirement by any PCRs

by

Kum

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kum,

I think in my 1st reply i had told you that it would not be possible through PCR because you dont know when employee will be going to take absence for the full month and due to that from which you will be calculating previous last 10months /101 result.

We had recommended you about development or go with standard Tcode. From there you can take the /101 value for last 10months and put in the IT15 in custom wage type.

Hope so you got it and do accordingly.

Waiting our expert view on this if they have anything else.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

Any other openion

by

Kum

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check my question since this is a 30 days absent record where employee is absent for 30 days but where they are falling under 2 different months(Start date is august end date is in September) further more i understood the scenario where you want to calculate 30 days of continuous absent record if value is 30 days you wanted to get last 10 months average salary.

any way you are ready to pass the average salary of last 10 months to 0015 with a wage type then get the amount of 10 months from wage type reporter and update in 0015 with a wage type.

To get the absence days use the operation VARABTYP or OUTTPORGIS and update in time type based on your day conditions.

If the period balance is greater than 30 days then you do your payroll calculation based on your 10 months average of gross which has to be updated in 15 manually based wage type reporter value.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venki

Based on the absences in a particular month this 10 month Average value can go back in to previous financial year also.

By utilizing the Wage type reporter user can have 10 months /101 and then it can be worked out manually to arrive average value by dividing 10

Then this amount will be updated in a wage type manually. This is what you are mentioning right?

My question is there any other way to avoid the manual calculation of 10 payroll periods /101 value by using wage type reporter and then adding manually then dividing by 10 manually

by

kum

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IF employee absent from 01.09.2014 to 30.09.2014 you wanted to refer  previous 10 months gross salary average then what would be the case if employee absent from 15.08.2014 to 15.09.2014.?

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkatesh

Go throgh the communication. I have already explained and sankarsan has replied for that.

In his reply, i have few clarifications and have asked it.

Again I am repeating: If EE is absent from 15.08.2014 to 15.09.2014 the From July2014 to Oct2013 average of /101 need to be calculated

By

Kum

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kum,

This 10 periods when and how will be calculated for an employee?

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sankar

If We have a Absence type 1001-Continued Absences in IT2001 with a srart date of 01.09.2014 to 30.09.2014 (End date could be anything like 31.12.999 also) then we are refering for last 10 Periods from P08/2014 (Aug2014) to P11/2014 (Nov2014) and average of that will be taken and passed to another Custom WT 9100

Any fix for this. valuable guidance will be appriciated by points.

by

Kum

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kum,

That means if employee absence for whole the month then you will be taken considered.

I could not understand about your data. Employee is absence full month on Sept2014 then you will be considering 08/2014 to 11/2014 period i.e 4months. Then waht about your previous 10 month's calculation which you were talikng about.

Check and reply me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sankar

Sorry it was a typo error. Employees absence start date could be from any date in a payroll period (01.09.2014 to 30.09.2014) and no worry about End date

In this case we need to take /101 average from Aug2014 to 11/2013 (past 10 Months)

by

kum

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For this you have to develop a report through abap because we dont know when employee will be going to absence in the financial year.

If employee took a leave on september then through ABAP you will give the payroll period 11/2013 to 08/2014 and Wage type /101.

Or through standard report PC00_M99_CWTR you will get to know if you will mention payroll interval period and then total amount of /101 you will take it further calculation as a master data entry in IT14 or IT15 for your requirement.

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sankar

I am not just taking the values as report.

requirement is 10 months average is taken and displayed in another wage type (custom).

Yes, the IT2001 record could be with any start date then.

I need to refer the current payroll period and year then need to go back for past 10 Periods  (could be cross financial year also).

I dont want to go for any Z-development or Codes.

is there any way for this.

by

kum

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kum,

It's not required to Z development or codes through standard report you will get the details for last 10months /101 and from there you can make the avearge and pass this value in IT15 your custom wage type.

If you are thinking about PCR then it would not be possible because we dont know when employee would be taken absence in It2001 and from there go back upto 10months previous data it's not possible.

If employee joins on April 2014 and took full month absence on Sept2014 then there have only 5month's average. So how you start storing the data.

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sankarsan

It's not required to Z development or codes through standard report you will get the details for last 10months /101 and from there you can make the avearge and pass this value in IT15 your custom wage type.

Please let me know what is the standard report available  (Are you refering about wage type report)

Also how to get the average out of that

by

Kum

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kum,

Explore the T Code PC00_M99_CWTR from there you will get the last 10months /101 value if you mention the period interval and from there you will calculate it and pass the value in IT15 in custome wage type.

Regards,

Sankarsan