cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text in Condition VK11 not supported

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

In cond type V/06, I've assigned "Text determ procd" and "Text ID" to my Z-condition. When I'm maintaining cond record in VK11 and selecting Goto--> Condition Texts- I maintain a text in the field. On saving the condition record I'm getting msg: "Texts are not supported for condition type ZRXX. Message no. VK371". Because of this msg I'm not able to maintain text in VK11. I've searched the forum but could not find solution. How can I solve this issue?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What Text ID you set for your zee condition type?  Just try for a another condition type where it is set to different parameters like  Condition Class, Calculation type etc., and update here.  Meanwhile, ensure that the text id is similar to Condition Class.  For example, if you have maintained the condition class as Discount, then the text id should also be Discount or Surcharge.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G Lakshmi,

Cond Class is Disct or surcharge and Text Det Procd is also Disct/ surcharge. Still I'm getting err- "Texts are not supported for cond type ZRXX. Msg no. VK 371". I've tried with std PR00. There also it is giving same err. Pl suggest.

Thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at this thread

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi R Sgr

i tried many combinations in my system - for PR00 as well as Discount condition type.

i got this message only in one scenario:

vk11 - maintain cond record and condition text.

then go to VK13 - display the above condition record, go to condition texts and can see the text there.

now click on menu Edit - details.

here i get the message - Condition text cannot be maintained for the condition type.

this means that i wont be able to display existing long text messages, if any are saved in the condition record.

I havent got this error otherwise.

but i have a question, why are you assigning text ID to the condition type? can you try removing that and check - if it works.

Regards

Jayshree

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

R,

What is the business requirement? Why you want to maintain text in a pricing condition type (condition record)?

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Typewriter,

User raises ticket for maintaining pricing in a third party tool. In his ticket he provides the key combinations for the pricing. Sometimes there is a dispute that I've not maintained the correct pricing. Hence I want to mention the ticket no. in the condition record. This will be very helpful as a proof.

Thanks.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

R,

In condition record, use Search Term to give the ticket no.

VK11, Goto > Header

This will be easier to search, KONH-KOSRT give ticket no. and you will get the condition record details.

and no need for extra configuration.

TW