cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistence in payroll results (tables V0/RT)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have done the changes in loan posting. My issue is that my client wants that separate loan type should hit the separate GL in the respective Employee Vendor. As per the vendor posting, I did the following configuration:

In Assign Technical Accounts, I have mapped as below the Clearing GL:

In assign Vendor account, I mapped different symbolic account to *0002 as below:

But this was hitting only one Clearing account, though separate GL's are maintained for each of the above Symbolic Account in Balance Sheet Account.

Now, I read the below article:

Assign Loan Postings for Employees - Payroll Accounting - SAP Library

This says that If I assign "L" to each Symbolic account as required, then my issue will be resolved. But after assigning L, I am getting below error in posting:

Please help me solve the issue. This is very urgent.

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check with A/A type Q .

Regards,

Sankarsan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems posting document isn't balance, is it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the inconsistency amount for expenses and balance sheet ?

is it that loan amount only ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

Thanks for the reply. The error was removed. But in Document generation, we get two documents, one is for Salary and other for vendor. I am not getting for vendor. Only Salary is coming. How to post it to vendor also as we do in regular vendor posting?

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you share the screenshot and check the clearing G/L account characteristics.

Reagrds,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

What screen shot you require? Please tell me. Clearing Account GL Characteristics are as below:

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I got it. In PCP0 under the run you are getting two document's no. Am i right?

Two document's will be created 1st document will be salary related with payroll clearing amount for Loan.

2nd document will be carrying all details about individual vendor posting with the balancing the amount which has come from Salary as a payroll clearing amount.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thats what  i said Sanskaran...I am not getting two documents. Before I was getting two documents, but GL was into one Clearing Account. After making A/A type to Q, I am getting only one document.

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in the document are you getting the details or not?

Regards,

Sankarsan