cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payslip display for India

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. My client wants to display breakup of IT0585 values maintained for employee in the payslip.

something like below :

2nd Issue:

They want to show the Tax breakup like below:

Please guide me.

Thanks

Seema

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seema,

The first one need to pull from table end, where 585 entries are getting stored for your payslip window.

And for the second one you need to do manual efforts by taking all RT entries with /4** wage types and make it as field maintenance as we have slabs you need to mention one by one in your text fields.

Thank you,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone guide me if i can add table S80 in Payslip Via Pc00_m40_checktab. i am able to add table but dont know how to get the fields from that.

Please guide .

Thanks

seema

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think so it's possible. Have you tried what i said to you?

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please elaborate on that solution.

My understanding is : First creation of  wagetype for all components  under It585 and It586.

And then assigning those wagetypes in Table V_T7INIC.

But i am unable to understand how the system will link the wagetypes with values in IT0585/ IT0586.

We assign these wagetypes when we are processing something in Payroll and want to assign that wagtype value to any component in these tax infotypes

Please guide.

Thanks

Seema

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You assign that all wage types in in IT14. Istead of maintain value in IT585 or IT586 you are giving value here and keep it in mind start date and end date should be matched with final year.

then automatically at the time of payroll run it will.

Check once hope so it will work.

Regards,

Sanakrsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan

Thanks for your reply. But m,y client is not willing to do effort duplication. and already we have developed it so that these amounts are updated in infotype through Desktop. so I cant disturb the current structure.

Is there any way out.  As i can see that in payslip we are reading the BT table etc.

So cant we read S80 table .

Thanks

Seema

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Seema,

You can check and i m not sure about it. Or you can go with design with the help of ABAP from where they will bring the value from Infotypes will display in Payslips.

Instead of uploading in Infotype you can upload in IT14.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please note that in 1st issue, i  am able to display PF ded but the issue is with Displaying Components from IT0585.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Seema,

You can do it like below Table maintainance and where you have to pass the amount through wage type linkage with Subsection and Division in the below Table.

Table:-V_T7INIC

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you will need the help of an ABAP consultant to design a smart form. Using PE51 these requirements are tough to achieve.

Pramod