cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Po Management --Confirmations --

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears:

This is my first question in SAP, I'm a little bit lost about where place my question... I hope I haven't been allocated in the wrong place.

I'm user of SAP PR2.

1)Sometimes we have some PO's with 6-10 items (each of them with different delivery date)

The supplier confirms delivery for the date requested in the order. How can I confirm (confirmations AB) all the lines at the same time (single batch)? I tried by using "Fast change" but it only works with "Delivery dates" (items panel).... 😞

2)If there is no way when each Item (pos 10, pos 20, pos 30) has different delivery date, is it possible when all delivery date are the same (Example: August 08th)?

3)If there is no way to do it semi-automatically, could we at least create one AB line (manually --Confirmation Category), and by clicking (Shift + F6 or something ----In Oracle it was possible....), copying the upper record and just modify the delivery date by hand (panel: Confirmations)??

4)On the other hand, we have to (sometimes) create orders copying item 10, several times, just changing delivery date, it is like an split for a whole amount. Example: 5000 units to be delivered in 5 different delivery times.

I could just release one single item for 5000 units, and after confirm (5 confirmations AB) with the amount confirmed each date, but the supplier asks us for receive the orders splitted in the first place.

Thanks in advance for your support 🙂

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no such functionality in standard, but yes if you go with custom process.

BAPI: ME_PO_CONFIRM

By this you can update the confirmation in PO.

To update the PO line item you can very copy the line item by selecting the PO line item and press copy button and later you can change the quantity.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patil:

Thanks for your prompt answer.

I checked your tip about copy-paste lines in a PO, it works quite good, thank you 🙂

Regarding the BAPI. This is a customization right?, so we should pay a extra cost to apply.... any idea about the cost?

If we can quickly confirm orders maybe it is profitable 🙂

Regards,

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you don't pay SAP for this BAPI it is included in your package, you pay your ABAPer to make it work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The BAPI ME_PO_CONFIRM is available in ECC 6.0 EHP2 from on-wards.

If your are into EHP2 package or more then that then this BAPI is good for Go.

Just you need to add the confirmation updation logic in this BAPI through your technical consultants where you need to Pay.

If you in any other SAP  versions then kindly do let us know.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Both:

Thanks a lot for your support, I'm checking with techinical department. I will let you know

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears:

After several questions and attempts I got the confirmation about the version. This is the one we use: ECC 6.0 EHP2, so we could use this BAPI.

I would like to know how this BAPI works, you need to get in the PO and press some buttons like "fast change" or something to apply??

If for instance, you have a 20 lines order, and the supplier confirm all of them with promised date=delivery date, with acknowledgement document: 000229:001, you can put such document number in all AB Lines???, I mean, could this BAPI add a AB line with such number in all 20 lines?

Regarding price, we have now a SAP team installing the program, so it should be easy to them activate such BAPI, right?, without a lot of burocracy....

Kind regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears:

After checking with SAP team for implementation, we found out that BAPI's use is not allowed in our organization.

Is there another way to confirm orders in a easy and fast way?, at the moment we have more than 500 PO's opened, and confirm (AB) and shipping (LA) takes long time.

Hope if you can support us 🙂

Regards,