SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FP041 - No Posibility to change posting date Payment Request Parked (FM)

renfeproyectoau
Participant
0 Kudos

Good afternoon,

For FI invoices we go through FBV4 and it is posible to change the date (diffrent years).

For payment requests when we go through F872 the system does not allow to modify the date and we get error FP041.

I can see that there is one objetc "g_psm_fm_switch" that it is always modify by standar to "X" and so a validation :

IF g_psm_fm_switch = 'X'.

CHECK g_activity <> con_act_display.

CALL FUNCTION 'FM_GET_YEAR_FROM_DATE'

EXPORTING

i_date  = pso02-budat

i_bukrs = pso02-bukrs

IMPORTING

e_year  = l_gjahr

EXCEPTIONS

OTHERS  = 1.

IF sy-subrc <> 0.

MESSAGE ID sy-msgid TYPE sy-msgty NUMBER sy-msgno

WITH sy-msgv1 sy-msgv2 sy-msgv3 sy-msgv4.

ENDIF.

IF pso02-gjahr <> l_gjahr.

MESSAGE e041(fp).

Any idea? is it possible to modify it?

Regards,

Daniel

14 REPLIES 14

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would say the opposite: changing year for invoices should have issued the same message.

0 Kudos

And so, is ti possible to change the date?? if we save the document as park incompleted and so the effect in FM is "0" we get the same error. Any idea?

0 Kudos

Hello Eli,

Maybe I was not clear, but I am talking about parking documents. Parking documents saved through payment request that moreover they have being saved without checking and with no impact in FM.

Sounds familiar to you?

Regards,

Daniel

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even parked document creates an entry in FM and changing year afterwards could cause data inconsistency: that's why the message is coming.

0 Kudos

But It does not affect FM and of course there is no entry in table FMIFIIT.

For Fi documents we were doing something quiet similar. At the end of the year we erase the item that affects the FM module and then we can change the posting date.

Please let me know what you think

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Parked (not held) document should create an entry in FMIFIIT, if it's posted on relevant commitment item (financial transaction 30).

Anyway, as you saw by yourself, the message is coming as a standard. If you are completely sure, that in your case change of years is harmless, you can modify the code you put in your message, skipping the error. Of course, you should test this scenario in a sense that further document's procurement (its posting, clearing, etc.) does not pose any trouble.

0 Kudos

As you can see, our document has been saved without checking and there is no FM allocation. Because of that there is no entry in FMIFIIT. I know that it is a standar error and probably there is no solution for that more than modifying the standar.

Moreover we will face the same problem whether we carry forward these parked invoices to the next year and then we try to change the positng date, no??

Please let me know

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If there is no FM entry, then how you will perform a carry-forward?

I didn't deal with standard payment requests, though. All the projects I was involved, there were some modifications done for payment request encumbrance and there was a FI document behind with a proper entry in FM. From you screen shot, I cannot say if there is FM assignment or not: I guess, it should be in 'Acct assignment' button.

Still, if you are hesitating to modify the standard, pose a question to OSS first.

0 Kudos

You are right that with no FM impact there is no need carry forward.

What I understand from your words is that you usually work with FI documents that create the proper entry in FM instead of with those transactions as payment request, acceptance request, etc, no? through this you avoid those FM errors i guess. Please let me know.

I t5hink we will open a OSS.

Thanks in advance an please let me know about what you usually do.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I cannot see what I can tell more...

Please, check with OSS, unless someone on this forum will have another idea.

0 Kudos

Just let me just, as I have understood well, if you usually work with FI documents that create the proper entry in FM instead of those transactions as payment request (F871), acceptance request (F881) that usually have many problems.

Thanks in advance

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said, our payment requests were just called this way, but processed differently, with self-developed transactions. Standard payment requests, though, from what I see in F871 do have FM assignment, so please check. If you don't have FM link, then it could be linked to your FM update profile. I'm not completely sure, but I think standard payment requests work with 000300 profile.

0 Kudos

000300 profile includes payment request but if these are parked and not completed they should not have FM impact I guess. This is the reason why we think it should be possible to change the FI posting date.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said, if you are convinced, then you can modify the standard. After all it is 'standard' and not 'sacred' Alternatively, you can raise OSS message.