Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting All your Support & Guidings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have 13+ years experience on IT & Telecom ISP as networking engineer, Since my Salary Part doesn't get improved now, i planning to migrate my field and opted to learn SAP, as i get few suggestion from my friend circle that the SAP fresher would get a minimum of 6.5Lacs Salary. Hence i would like to get all your guiding and support for my below queries. Hope positive support from you.

1. Do we need  MCA / BE degree for getting placed as SAP consultant after certification.

2. Will Employers encourage BSC degree holders with SAP Certification for interviews.

3. Approached a SAP Authorized Center and they suggested me for SAP Sales & Distribution, Will the suggested module is worth ( As the Fees is 1.6Lacs).

4. Do we required any programming back ground to take SAP course ( As per Center no Programming involved)

5. How the course will be like theory / Practical / Programming or etc...

6. Is it true that if we complete SAP certification, the starting payouts arr 6.5Lacs.

Since I have no idea on this and planning to migrate my exiting field with this new platform, Required your kindly support and guide.

My History.

Education Back ground - Bsc Computer science ( Done thru Correspondence)

Total Expereience - 13Yrs

Expereince As System / Network Admin - 7yrs

Experience As Telecom ISP Network Engineer - 6Yrs

Software programming Knowledge - NIL

Friends, Trust you will Help.

Thanks & Regards,

Jayaraman

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jayaraman,

If the salary is the only criteria that is driving to move into SAP, then please do NOT come to SAP.

1. MCA/BE is not mandatory.

2. There are number of graduates with simple 12+3 years of graduation.

3. What is the name of Institute and where it is located? - SAP SD course Class Room course would cost you more than 3+ lakhs, not sure how you are only charged with 1.6 lakhs?

4. If you are going for functional course like SD, you do not need to have any programming knowledge.

5. It would theory followed by some exercises on the system. Therefore, you will have both theory and practice. No programming will be there in functional courses.

6. For your kind information, there are number of certified freshers are still eagerly looking for break. Please note SAP Certification is NOT a job guaranteed program.

Hope this helps you.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

3 REPLIES 3

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jayaraman,

If the salary is the only criteria that is driving to move into SAP, then please do NOT come to SAP.

1. MCA/BE is not mandatory.

2. There are number of graduates with simple 12+3 years of graduation.

3. What is the name of Institute and where it is located? - SAP SD course Class Room course would cost you more than 3+ lakhs, not sure how you are only charged with 1.6 lakhs?

4. If you are going for functional course like SD, you do not need to have any programming knowledge.

5. It would theory followed by some exercises on the system. Therefore, you will have both theory and practice. No programming will be there in functional courses.

6. For your kind information, there are number of certified freshers are still eagerly looking for break. Please note SAP Certification is NOT a job guaranteed program.

Hope this helps you.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Ravi Shankar,

Thanks for guiding.

hasan_ahmed1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Very few companies recruit SAP Fresher's Rather to say NIL.

fresher's will get less 4 CTC.