cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Leave Request in Fiori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in Wave 2 Fiori Application. In "My Leave Request" we are able to select only 2 days at a time, when we want to submit vacation leave for more than 2 days what we have noticied is select the start date first and then directly selec the end date. Suppose we want to submit vacation leave from September 2 to September 5 we cant individually select all the days instead select Sep 2 and then select Sep 5, is this how the application works?

Please clarify.

Thanks,

Sriram

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

This is not how the application works. You should be able to select a block for applying leaves.

Could you please update the UIX01HCM to SP03 and GBHCM002 to SP12 and then try.

Best Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for your quick response. Will check with my BASIS counter part regarding this.

Also have doubt in Benefits apps. Attaching snap shots of the same. As of now have configured only for Health Plan - Vision. In the app it says Not Enrolled, but dont see any option for enrollment.

Can you please let me know what else can we do with Benefits apps (like enrollment, change in plan or only view existing plans) similar to leave application where we can submit a new leave, view history ane entitlement.

Thanks,

Sriram

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

The Fiori Benefits app is only the ESS Benefits Participation Overview so you can just see the plans you have enrolled for. You cannot enrol for the plans using the Fiori app.

Best Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

In my attached snap shot it says "NOT ENROLLED" even though I have an entry for Infotype 0167 at the backend. Any idea what does this mean?

Thanks,

Sriram

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Its the grouping on the master page. There is a Health Plan and there are few nOt enrolled plans.

You could click on the Not Enrolled plan to show the details of the not enrolled plan.

You are enrolled in the Vision plan and that is shown.

Best Regards

Pankaj

Answers (0)