cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Screen Personas problem in a script for FS00(G/L Account Display) screen

0 Kudos

We are facing a problem when we are developing a simple script for FS00(G/L Account Display) in SAP Screen Personas. Let me give you a brief of the problem:

We have taken two text fields in the dashboard from which the values will be copied and will be pasted in corresponding text fields of G/L Account and Company Code in FS00 TCode.

When we are giving both the values, then script is working fine and it will navigate to the customized Personas screen where all the details are shown.

But when we are leaving any one/both fields blank and execute the script option, then the pop to enter G/L Account/Company Code is coming:

• If we are setting the basic FS00 TCode view as default then after the pop-up we are able to enter the respective G/L account number or company code and everything is running fine.

• If we are setting our customized personas screen as default screen, then the pop-up keeps on appearing and therefore we are not able to give the inputs (G/L account or company code).

And even if somehow manage to get rid of the error and enter the correct GL account and Company Code then also the details are not displayed. The F4 search help to pick the G/L account number and company code is not working, somehow the Personas screen seems to be locked here.

Please let us know if someone has already encountered this type of situation before and what should be the solution of this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could ensure that both of the text fields are not empty on your 'dashboard' before executing the FS00 tcode. This would negate the popup from ever appearing.

To do this you can use the "IF <text field control ID> Is Empty" statement in your script and then output a custom error message to another text box if the condition is true. then use an "IF <text field control ID> Is NOT Empty" statement to copy the value/s execute the FS00 tcode if the condition is true.

Now if you're going to check multiple fields for entries before executing the FS00 you'll have to get a little more creative and do something like I did in one my scripts (thanks again to Steve Rumsby for the tips) and create a 'check field' where you can enter values for items checked successfully and then use a little bit of javascript to count up the checks and check the result before executing the next part of the script.

Another idea is to check for the existence of the popup and navigate past it in your script, to do this you can use the "IF <control ID> control exists" statement.

Either one should work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem on this transaction (FS00). The Personas bugg is when we check on the "Cached tab" box. Now if the center field is empty or return an error, the page will be locked with the window pop-up.

I there a way to get arround this bug? Many thanks!