cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does SNC "auto-update" an ECC PO delivery date and qty?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I'm currently investigating how SNC updates PO's in ECC.  In our setup if a PO confirmation via SNC varies from the requested qty and delivery date (and is within tolerance validation check), then two IDOC's are triggered into ECC (ORDRSP.ORDERS05 and PORDCH.PORDCH02).  Our PO approval configuration is SNC is set to automatic.  my question is thise?

Where is this setting, or feature that allows SNC to trigger two IDOCS, more importantly, then PORDCH.PORDCH02?

We want to implement the same "auto-update" feature for scheduling agreements and we are using PO's for our research.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

JR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JR,

From SNC after the confirmation system triggers 2 XML's:

ReplenishmentOrderNotification_Out (RON_OUT) and ReplenishmentOrderConfirmation_Out(ROC_OUT)

(SNC )ReplenishmentOrderNotification_Out >> XI/PI >> PORDCH.PORDCH02 IDOC in ECC

(SNC )ReplenishmentOrderConfirmation_Out >> XI/PI >> ORDRSP.ORDERS05 IDOC in ECC

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil,

Thank you for your response.  Now my wheels are turning.  I have witnessed these messages via SXMB_MONI and questioned "How does SNC know when to trigger the two messages/idocs?"

For example, in a PO confirmation we get the two mentioned messages.

For scheduling agreement confirmations we are only seeing one message (DeliveryScheduleConfirmation_Out).

I need SNC to trigger to trigger DeliveryScheduleConfirmation_Out AND DeliverySchedule_Notification_Out for an SA Confirmation as well.

Is there a setting we need to modify in SNC to trigger both?

I checked here and when i went to add new, DeliveryScheduleNotification_Out - Outbound was not part of the list as a choice to be implemented

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JR,

SAP standard mapping for Release process:

Example: Message Flow for Release Processing - Business Data Flow and Message Flow with SAP SNC - SA...

In SNC there is a standard functionality to send SA confirmation to APO.

You can use same DeliveryScheduleConfirmation XML and IDoc type (provided you don't have integration with APO)

SAP SNC generates an XML message (DeliveryScheduleConfirmation) and sends it to SAP NetWeaver. SAP NetWeaver maps the XML message to the DELCONF.DELFOR01 IDoc in ECC.

Refer below link:

SAP Library - Release Processing

Regards,

Nikhil

Answers (0)