cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWM PDO Task creation not possible for Consignment stock.

amol_agarkar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have to configure my system in such a way that for outbound delivery system should consider Consignment stock if own stock is not sufficient and create task for own and consignment stock.

for EX:Stock in consignment is 5 EA and Own stock is 5 EA. Warehouse request PDO is for 10 EA system should create one task 5EA for Own stock and other task of 5EA for consignment stock .

We are always picking from one storage type which is fixed for Consignment. for Ex VC0.

• I defined new SRCi for Vendor consignment products.
  • I configured Storage type search sequence for VC0 torage type for new SRCI in the product master.
  • I configured stock determination group and sequence for picking the stock such that it should pick own stock and then VC stock.

Problem I am facing is,

When Warehouse request are coming which is more than own stock quantity system is creating warehouse task only for own stock and not for Vendor consignment stock. Like for above example task is only created for 5EA Own stock and I am not able to create task for VC stock even if I am trying to enter Bin manually and create.

If Own stock is consumed and only VC stock is available system is not creating task for it. If try to create manually it is ending with error "Negative quantities not allowed in storage type".

Kindly help if you have faced this kind of situation.

Thanks and Regards

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HI,

"I configured stock determination group and sequence for picking the stock such that it should pick own stock and then VC stock."

Can you make screenshots how you configured that?

Brgds

Juergen

amol_agarkar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

I configured stock determination groups SDG as

01: EWM Dominated

02: Stock determination dominated

Then in stock determination configuration

with stock determination group 02 I maintained bellow given entries

WHEnt to DISActivitySDGSequenceStock AttriInboundPermittedPointsDescription
CH01BP PlantPICK021OwnerBP PlantBP Plant100Stock determination dominated
CH01BP PlantPICK022OwnerBP PlantBP Vendor10Stock determination dominated

With this configuration VC stock was not at all considered and error was "Negative stock not allowed in storage type.

I tried maintaining same entries for Stock determination group 01

WHEnt to DISActivitySDGSequenceStock AttriInboundPermittedPointsDescription
CH01BP PlantPICK011OwnerBP PlantBP Plant100EWM Dominated
CH01BP PlantPICK012OwnerBP PlantBP Vendor10EWM Dominated

This time VC stock is supposed to be considered but error is" Restricted batch stock is skipped for process type 2010".

* My product is not batch managed in ECC as well as EWM. but still in delivery line item I can see batch as NEW. If I try to see this batch it gives me error as "Product is managed with split valuation without batches.

** for normal stock everything is same and I am able to create the task.

Amol

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

and I assume you also assigned the stock determination group to your warehouse product?  Because then I would think that one of this should work.

But that you get a batch message is strange.

Brgds

Juergen

amol_agarkar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This issue is resolved. We tried adding leading zeroes to Vendor Business partner in stock determination configuration. Now stock determination is correctly applied and stock is being picked from own and vendor consignment.

So it was technical error in configuration. But still good learning

Thank you for your help.

Amol

Sandip_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

very interesting scenario..never heard before..!!!

I think, while determining stock removal, system is taking the special stock indicator from the outbound delivery order and it is coming from ECC outbound delivery. So the option would be your ECC system should send the outbound delivery items, one with unrestricted and other with consignment so that standard stock removal will work automatically. Otherwise you may have to write code to determine it during stock removal but again I dont think you can do it against single line item.

Thanks,

Sandip