cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Related Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have a query regarding Bex Query transport.  Every time I send my transport in to QA and want to edit the same query again, it asks me to put the query in a transport before making any changes. Is it possible to turn off that transport prompt only for BEX queries?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Above message just like remainder kind.

i think that might be belongs on bw server. not specific to bex or modeling kind.

if you want turn of that promt total then open bw server RSA1-->transport connection.

Menu Edit-->transport---> switch off standard. it won't ask prompt on bw server for every change.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Yes, If Standard Transport is Switch ON, then we need to give a transport request for BeX in transport connection to edit or create a query in query designer. So that those changes are captures in a transport request to transport further.

And if there is no transport assigned in BeX, it will give a pop up to maintain a tr for BeX.

To skip this, we can switch off the standard transport, so when ever a change is done, it will give a pop up to collect the changes in a transport.

Thanks,

Naresh

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi
You have an alternative option to save it as a local object