cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Personas two transactions in the same flavor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to know if is it possible to put two programs/transactions in the same flavor at SAP Personas and if it is possible I would like to know how to do it.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the answer to your question is, "No". A Personas flavour is specific to a single transaction. You can have flavours with the same name for many transactions - they would be different flavours but have the same name.

Perhaps if you told us what you are trying to achieve we might be able to make some suggestions.

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steve,

We have the transaction PA20 and it has a lot of Infotypes, but several Infotypes have the related informations, i would like to facilitate the acces to the end user but i don't know how.

I had thought to join this Infotypes in the same flavour but I think it is not possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it depends on what you are trying to achieve. You can certainly pull date from multiple infotypes into a single screen. from Freescale has done that very effectively - watch her Sapphire presentation to see how much they've simplified things.

In that example, they are pulling date from multiple transactions into one. If that's what you mean by having multiple transaction in a single flavour, then yes you can. You can use Personas scripting to run a transaction, grab data from that transaction's screens, and paste in back where you started. That sounds like what you want. Is it?

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it is what i want

Is there a Script or one step by step about how can I do it? 

Former Member
0 Kudos

My blog shows you how to build a simple script to run a transaction, copy data from it and paste it back where you started. What you are wanting to do is just a more complex version of that. Start simple, copying just one field, and build up from there. Use the script recorder to get you started. Once you've got something simple working you will be able to enhance it either by adding new steps manually or by doing new recordings and merging them.

One technique I use is to have lots of script buttons, each of which does one thing. When they all work, add a new button that just presses all the others. In Personas 2, developing and debugging scripts is much easier if they are short!

Steve.