cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity field not available on camaign creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Coleagues,

Im not able to see the qty field in a Campaign creation in the Products block. Can anyone help?

Best regards,

Iñigo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the field is available in the PRODUCTS context node for the view CPGOE_ABLOCKS/OVELProducts. The field however is not displayed in standard but needs to be added to the custom configuration:

However from a process point of view I'm not sure about the meaning of the quantity field. The campaign is used to promote a certain product mainly to drive the sales volume. This should not be restricted to a certain quantity of products.

Anyways you should be able to add the field using your configuration.

best regards,

Johannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Johannes,

Thanks for your reply

The idea is not trying to set up a limit for the campaign quantity.

I'm using marketing campaigns to manage "marketing events" where product sales order is created with the purpose of sending free product to that event, so therefore I need to trigger an ECC sales order. That's the reason I was looking for the quantity field.

Best regards,

Iñigo

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

ok, understood the process... usually when the campaign is executed a sales order is generated for each target group member that gets contacted. What I understand once the product limit is reached no more sales orders should be generated, so it may appear that not all target group members get one of those free products (in case the target group size is higher than the product quantity). If my understanding is correct you have the following options to implement that process:

• use BAdI CRM_MKT_ADR_SEARCH to prevent the affected target group members from being contacted at all (or delete the sales order transaction type so that no sales order is generated for those TG members)
  • use BAdI CRM_MKT_MODIFY_ORDER to delete the product from the sales order to be generated once the product limit is reached

Is this fully answering your questions?

best regards,

Johannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johannes,

We wont be using target groups, the order will be created for one single sold to party partner function.

Best regards,

Iñigo

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the it should work with using BAdI CRM_MKT_MODIFY_ORDER to read the campaign product quantity and set the same as sales order product quantity.

regards,

Johannes

Answers (0)