cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does SAP support MM GR labels from CO11N?

0 Kudos

Does SAP support MM GR labels from CO11N?

I know and we use GR Labels for purchase order receipts and would like to do the same for production order receipts.

Our final operation uses the PP03 control key so we have auto good receipt turned on for CO11N and do not use MB31 or MIGO_GO.

I have read several OSS notes and SCN threads. I have configured our sandbox such that I have a working MF01 output. My issue is that that I want SAP to create the same automatically (in NAST). Does SAP support this?

This is what I have set up (again, remember that my output works when I manually add MF01 in MB02)

In MM Print Control -> General Settings and -> Set Label Printout are set

Maintain Print Indicator for GR (OMB5)

T156-BWART = 101

T156-KZDRU = 1

We are using access sequence 70 (Tr.Type/Print Vers./Ind./Label) and it is correctly set up

I have WF01 set up with (M706)

Program                   SAPM07DR

Form Routine              ENTRY_ETIE

Form points correctly as the out works once I manuall add the NEAST entry via MB02

Partner independent Print

I have maintained Output Determination -> Maintain Output Determination Procedures to include MF01 with no controls

T683S-KVEWE = B

T683S-KAPPL = ME

T683S-KALSM = ME0001

T683S-KSCHL = WF01

I have maintained Output Determination -> Maintained Conditions for both Trans./Event Types WF and WR

KAPPL = ME

KSCHL = WF01

VGART = WF (and a second entry of WR)

WEVER = 1

KZDRU = 1

ETIAR = M5

ETIFO = E6

Again, my issue is that SAP is not creating the message (NAST) when doing the CO11N confirmation. Am I missing something or does anyone know what triggers the creation, or knows for fact that SAP does not support labels for CO11N?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Brian,

SAP supports to print production order confirmation lables through NACE setting only.

Make sure you had set the label type field  in material master and in user parameter you had set parameter id NDR Print via inventory management movement.

Br

KK

0 Kudos

I used up my production order and went to another open one without the MM set with the correct label form and type.

That solved it.

Now I need to figure out which parts ogf my configuration to keep.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do goods receipt in t.code:MIGO for production order with movement type 101.

For production order goods receipt,you can use  Output Type:WF01 or WF02 and design a form/smartforms and then assign to output type in t.code:NACE -- > application ME -- > Output types.

Discuss with technical consultant and in case of  form,check in t.code:SE71 or if smartforms, check  in t.code:SMARTFORMS.

Regards,

Biju K