cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Leave Request Team Calendar error

0 Kudos

We upgraded to EHP7 from EHP5.

When we launch leave request screen in approval mode in POWL and try to view Team Calendar, we are getting error message "No team setup for user, Please contact administratior". This is working perfectly fine for same user in EHP5. We found a related old note 1501310 which talks about same issue but not applicable to us.

But if user clicks Select Team Member's button and select all employees, he is able to view team calendar. By default, we would like to display all team members when the user clicks Team Calendar tab.

Thanks,

Baba

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

is the org strcucture set up correctly for the user and 0105 maintained? Check in table v_ptreq_team

0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Siddharth.

Yes, Org Structure is setup correctly. I checked v_ptreq_team as well. Same works in EHP5. By default team members are not selected in EHP7. If i click Select Team Members button and select, I am able to see them in Team Calendar. Is there a default setting somewhere I am missing?

Thank you.

Baba

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Since its working in old releases check here http://scn.sap.com/thread/3282187

You can debug here PAOC_TIM_ESS_WDA View                      V_TEAM_CALENDAR HRESS_C_LEA_TEAM_CALENDAR        V_TEAM_CALENDAR WDDOMODIFYVIEW                /  1.469      CALL METHOD wd_comp_controller->go_message_manager->report_t100_message        EXPORTING          iv_msgid    = 'HRESS_PTARQ'          iv_msgno    = '101'          io_component = wd_comp_controller->go_fpm          iv_severity  = if_fpm_message_manager=>gc_severity_warning. V_PTREQ_TEAM Webmo: 00000001 View group: MSS_LTV_EE if the team is set up correctly in OM for the Employee there should be no problem viewing the team calendar. Can you please check accordingly for the employee managers see the Team calendar? http://scn.sap.com/thread/3586729

No default setting except those tables above

0 Kudos

Yes, employee manager's are able to see Team Calendar properly when log in from MSS. It is just the Leave Request in approval mode not showing. I am attaching screenshot of v_ptarq_team.

I debugged the above code you asked me. This is the spot where the error is raised and the code above it NEW in EHP7 is causing it.

DESCRIBE TABLE wd_this->gt_rowlabel_filtered LINES lv_no_of_emps.

LOOP AT wd_this->gt_rowlabel_filtered INTO ls_rowlabel_filtered.

IF ls_rowlabel_filtered-row_id = '00000000'.

CLEAR lv_no_of_emps.

ENDIF.

ENDLOOP.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

implement the note 1946059 - ESS LEA team calendar: The 'Only employees with absences' flag does not work correctly

0 Kudos

Thank you Siddharth. Issue resolved with note 1946059.

Answers (0)