Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Search Engine

former_member202253
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a requirement to speedup search functionality in our system. In our system we have few table where we are maintaining customer and product relationship(Customer is eligible to use product). we need to speedup searching like Google search.Currently we are using TREX where we first pass user search string to TREX and get relevant product list and then perform filter with customer and product combination in our Ztables which take too much time.

Our requirement is to publish customer and Product relationship table(it has around 10 millions record) in TREX (Z solution). or any other possible approach .

Thanks & Regards,

Nikhilesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

duncanspeidel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhilesh,

Where are the bottlenecks?  Which search queries take the longest time to run?  Which are quickest?  What happens if you execute the same query on the TREX side?  Is the delay caused on searching or something else?

The information provided above does not provide enough detail to provide you with assistance.

Best regards,

Duncan

former_member202253
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to reply Duncan.

Basically we have one ZTable which has lots of records and every day its growing and same table we are using in product search for eligibility for soldto.

My requirement is to publish this Z table in TREX but i don't know how do i achieve this. I know TREX has lots of option like Fuzzy search that I cannot do in Select query.

Thanks & Regards,

Nikhilesh

duncanspeidel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You need to add those tables to your search configuration so they get indexed.  You should research how the current tables are indexed and then change the configuration.

Best regards,

Duncan

former_member202253
Participant
0 Kudos

TREX hold data in unix file system and I have no idea how indexing is done. Basically I am looking for publishing customer specific material in TREX meaning one product can have multiple soldtos. This info we are storing in Ztable, so I am looking for standard method or FM through which I can publish my ztable in TRX and then I can user TREX FM to perform Fuzzy Search or did you mean functionality.