cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over delivery tolerance in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have created a PO, in which i marked over delivery tolerance. In PO there is a delivery cost condition.i booked the MIGO & MIRO with same quantity. Now the issue is when i am trying to book delivery cost MIRO directly without MIGO for tolerance, system is allowing me. Because of this Freight clearing A/C getting Debited additionally.

How can i stop this?

Thanks & Regards,

Saurabh Chaplot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the tolerance limit for the tolerance key KW for the company code in OMR6 and test the scenario again.

Regards,

AKPT

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you already have delivery cost condition type for delivery cost, then follow these steps:

1.Create a vendor code for Delivery vendor and do not select GR based Invoice verification.

2.Create a PO and assign Delivery vendor to delivery cost condition type

3.Release PO

4.Now do invoice for delivery vendor with selection of planned delivery cost in t.code:MIRO

NOTE:

In additionally, tolerance limit set for tolerance keys for your company code in t.code:OMR6 where you can post your invoice more than that of tolerance limit but your invoice will be in blocked status and later you can release your blocked invoice with t.code:MRBR.

Regards,

Biju K

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your issue is nothing related to Over delivery tolerance.. You requirement is related to tolerance limit for Invoice in OMR6.

Press F1 on the field Overdeliv. Tol., you will get the details for this field.