cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT06 posting change automatically

0 Kudos

Hi all,

When I use MB1B with 411 movement type post to the same storage location,it always goes to LT06(create transfer order for material document) and I need to select bin manually in foreground . is there anyone can tell me how to make it select bin  automatically in background ? I've try configure in IMG  but it seems not work. or is there any method to sort bin by GR date in LT06?

Regards,

wlliam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before proposing the solution please suggest me the answer in the below case which will help me to propose the right solution for you

Stock in wm

Material A      Bin a      10 pc

Material A      Bin b      10 pc

Material A      Bin c       5 pc

Posting change is done for 12 pc for material A using MB1B since you are planning to select the Quant in  Background and confirm in the same bin what is ur expectation in the above scenario from system.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Every Quant contains GR date ,so in your case you should give more information

GR Date   

Material A      Bin a      10 pc    09/01/2014 

Material A      Bin b      10 pc    09/03/2014 

Material A      Bin c       5 pc      09/05/2014 

what I expect is that 10 from  Bin a and 2 from Bin b, if GR date is same  date ,it should select the quant base on Bin queue in background.

Regards,

william

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case do u allow mixing of different type of stock in same bin.

E,G.

Material A      Bin A      10 PC      09/01/2014

Material A    Bin B      10 PC     09/03/2014
Material A    Bin C      5 PC      09/05/2014

Now during stock transformation if you will allow system to transfer the 2 pc from Bin b then balance 8 pc will have the same status in the same bin (Do you allow mixing in the same bin / is that operationally acceptable by business to mix the two different stock type in the same bin)

0 Kudos

Hi

Yes,it's acceptable mix the two different stock type in the same bin in our business now. 2 pc without K and 8 pc with K in the same bin,

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case you need to ask your development team to write the logic in the BADI : LE_WM_LE_QUANT the detail is attached below

SE80

0 Kudos

Hi

Actually,I also do development job in my team ,I found this BADI days before ,and I have try to write the logic in the badi, ,I just want to sort quant list by GR date in the method QUANT_POSTING_CHANGE,

but it seems that there is no way can do that.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you implement this you will get value in internal table IT_LQUAU  which is having detail of all the Quant in the same internal table you will find one field WDATU which denotes Goods receipt date you can write the code to sort based on the WDATU and start allocating the Quant for further processing

0 Kudos

Hi,

IT_LQUAU as a parameter of method QUANT_POSTING_CHANGE with type importing,it can not be changed ,it means that I can't even sort the internal table IT_LQUAU,when I try to do that, it shows syntax error with message " you may only read from table IT_LQUAU. reading.reading.reading."

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are right that IT_LQUAU doesn't allow the modification and hence you need to write your own custom code to copy the value from IT_LQUAU to another custom run time table, Filter the quant based on the criteria (WDATU), Identify the quant which pass the criteria and pass them to export parameter ET_QUANTLISTE for further processing

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your kindly help, I have solved this problem.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

anybody can helps me?

tomasz_domanski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If transfer order is being created you can try using User Exit MWMTO001.

If it is not maybe first you should take care of changing transfer requirement into transfer order first - do have it done in background you can schedule job on one of the programs:

RLAUTA10

RLAUTA11

RLAUTA20

Regards,

Tomek

0 Kudos

Hi Tomek,

Thanks for your reply ,I will try it.

Regards,

william

tomasz_domanski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wonder if, from logical perspective, you should expect SAP to determine bin for 411. This is stock transfer transaction - I don't see why SAP should know where you want to transfer material to?

It has been GRed according to stock placement strategy, it can be issued according to removal startegy but 411 is simply a transfer within Storage location so I guess the idea is that you want to move mtrl to different bin, the bin of your choice and that's why transfer order need you to enter this.

Or maybe I miss somthing

Best Regards,

Tomek

0 Kudos

Hi Tomek,

I want to change consignment stock to unrestricted stock to the same  bin,it's just status changed of bin,

so if I have several bins with K indicator , when I do 411 the system needs to removal K according to FIFO strategy ,but if this is not going to work, at least I can sort bin by GR date so that I can choose first bin to removal K in LT06,

I found a badi LE_WM_LE_QUANT seems can do it,but I don't know how, do you have any idea?

badi describe as follow:

You can use the BAdI LE_WM_LE_QUANT in the Warehouse Management system (WMS) to influence quant selection for a posting change notice after the system has determined all of the quants that correspond to the specifications in the posting change notice.

If the system has determined more quants than are necessary for processing the posting change notice, you can restrict the quant selection further, so that you can process the posting change notice in the background

Regards,

william

anna_hannon
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi William

Have a look at the following

Storage Bin Determination for Putaway - Goods Receipt - SAP Library

Putaway and Stock Removal Strategies - SAP Library

SPRO -> Logistics Execution -> Warehouse Management -> Strategies

0 Kudos

Hi Anna