Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Line and Delivery Link

former_member211526
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to get schedule line info and its related delivery info. I am unable to link schedule lines ( VBEP- ETENR) to its related delivery. Is there a way to do this ?

Ex: Order 1, item 1 has 2 schedule lines 1 & 2 with delivery # 11 and 22.

From VBFA I get 2 deliveries for item 1 but unable to link sch. line 1 to 11 and sch.line 2 to 22.

SAP does this. Can anyone help on this. How does SAP provide info in doc flow of order where it links sch. line to delivery.

Thanks !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delivered quantity at the schedule line is calculated with function module RV_SCHEDULE_CHECK_DELIVERIES. You have to feed it with document flow from sales order to delivery (FVBFA), schedule lines (FVBEP), status (FVBUP), and sales order item (FVBAP) to get the vsmng filled in FVBEP.

Also please check the following FM.

SD_VBEP_ARRAY_READ_VBELN

SD_VBEP_READ_WITH_POSNR

SD_VBEP_READ_WITH_VBELN

SD_VBEP_SELECT

SD_VBEP_SINGLE_READ

It will return VSMNG value(s) in table parameter (table strucuture VBEPVB).

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

3 REPLIES 3

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ron,

Once you get the so number and the item you can query the table LIPS table fields: VGBEL and VGPOS and get the LIPS-VBELN will give you the delivery for that sales order and item.

Regards,

Ravi

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delivered quantity at the schedule line is calculated with function module RV_SCHEDULE_CHECK_DELIVERIES. You have to feed it with document flow from sales order to delivery (FVBFA), schedule lines (FVBEP), status (FVBUP), and sales order item (FVBAP) to get the vsmng filled in FVBEP.

Also please check the following FM.

SD_VBEP_ARRAY_READ_VBELN

SD_VBEP_READ_WITH_POSNR

SD_VBEP_READ_WITH_VBELN

SD_VBEP_SELECT

SD_VBEP_SINGLE_READ

It will return VSMNG value(s) in table parameter (table strucuture VBEPVB).

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ron,

Were you able to ever find a link between the delivery line item and the schedule line item? I am currently facing the same dilemma.

Thanks,

-Von

vonlogan.brimhall@stihl.us