cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Related to Payroll

0 Kudos

I need  suggestion on this,

During salary posting, loan recovery of individual employees, should get credited to respective employee accounts, instead of common account.

is this related to FICO people or HR people?

if it is related to HR module then how i can do this ....

looking for reply

Regards

Anupama

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

Can you brief your scenario, what you want to credit to the Employee account.

Check IT 0045 info type and we can able to create Loan types and recovery from salary and Posting will done accordingly and after Posting recovery amount will be update in IT0045 respectively.

FI people will give you the details of Loan GL's and remaining you need to configure.

All the best,

Kedhar.    

0 Kudos

Hi Kedhar,

below are the  scenarios my client is looking for

While Processing Salary Advance Employee Vendor account with Special GL Indicator to be updated.

Loans & Advances to employees clearing account need to be linked with Special GL Indicator With the same process automatic posting to be scheduled.

or else

1.Payslip components can be linked to vendor a/c directly or not if yes how it can be linked?

2. Consolidated balance for loans recovery entry posted whether it could be splited employee wise? if yes  then pls guide me the procedure

With Regards

Anupama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

You can post the  GL with special indicator & for this check with FI they can able to configure the same in Special GL posting.

:Kedhar

0 Kudos

yes i did that Kedhar, actually i wanted to know is there any way where hr only can take care of this.

regards

Anupama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupama,

How can HR will do FICO Configuration?

Contact FICO consultant

0 Kudos

ok priya thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

You can also do that one but  any impact due this changes then you need rectify accordingly and if you know the process of special GL then go head or else contact FI person for the same.

0 Kudos

ok thanks Kedhar