Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen level checking using B1 TC

Former Member
0 Kudos

The below is one of our add-on screen.

Let me discuss some test cases with this screen

1. The screen mode should be OK on loading it. ADD/FIND/VCR buttons in the SAP toolbar should be disabled when this screen is loaded.

2. If any of the field values are changed/selected/deselected then the screen mode should change to Update.

3. User should only be allowed to update the screen details if at least one of the choices Sales Order, Delivery, A/R Down Payment Invoice or A/R Invoice is selected.

4. The text box under the 'Credit Card Authorization Markup Type :' section should only be enabled if the 'Amount' or 'Percent' option is selected. If 'None' option is selected, then this text box should be disabled.

Can I use B1 TC to automate these test cases? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

about your cases:

1. there is probably no B1TC command for checking whether a SAP toolbar icon is enabled/disabled,
  2. there is probably no B1TC command for checking form mode,
  3. there is probably no B1TC command for checking whether field (textbox, checkbox, radio button, button) is enabled/disabled,
  4. as in point 3.

I will create appropriate issues and place links to them on or blog post to follow all B1TC issues in one place.

Regards,

Winicjusz