cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output with percentage of certain real_sub?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

do you know if there is a chance to get an   output_var in excel or as valuation with the percentage of a certain real_sub in a composition.

E.g. show all products with component A and the percentage of A at a glance?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Can

your demands depend on your inquiry, If you look for: which spec does contain spec X direct the solution shown above will help; but if you are interested to get a list which contain spec X direct and indirect than the hit list can show you this but the output variant EXCEL noT; EXCEl does show only the "direct" ones; The "Component" one show the indirect as well and calculate the amount (on the top); so if you need the "full scope" then you may be should think of an own developped output variant

PLease check:

The topic is mentioned there (to a certain extent)

C.B.

Ralph_P
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Can,

In CG02, select the output variant "Component" for the specification in question. This will give you an overview of all components, including their percentages, and the components of the components.

If you first run a search for all specifications that contain a certain component and then use the output variant above on all of them, the result should be what you're asking for.

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ralph,

thanks for your quick reply.

That's close to my needs. Let's stay at the example from you. I would need a list of all Specifictions, containing EDTA and the relative amount in the Spec.

I know how to search all spec. containing EDTA but not how show the amount in an output.

Can

Ralph_P
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Can,

So you have a hitlist with all those specs, that do contain EDTA. Based on this hit list, "my" system has the output variant component:

Using this, I get the output as above.

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ralph,

i agree, this output appears here as well. But to get an overview on all products containing EDTA, i need look in all spec. separate. It's only shown for "ESAY Clean" and on a next page, the next product appears.

I'm looking for a view with all products containg EDTA at a glance.

Many thanks, Can

Ralph_P
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Can,

now I see your problem. I'm not aware of the needed output within the system, but it works using output into Excel with output variant Excel:

The result is then like this:

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ralph,

you made my day. Thank you very much for this great help!

Can

Ralph_P
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Can,

Glad I could help. Please mark the question as answered, then. It will help others finding it.

Ralph