cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrears are not clearing in off cycle payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

If the employee is in loss of pay the employees benefit deductions accumulates in the arrears table. The business does not want to take all arrears payment in one pay check when the employee comes back to work.

So I suggested to clear all arrears in one off cycle advance payment ( company paid).  From each pay check we can recover little amount as loan repayment from the employee.

But if I use the advance payment wage type in off cycle as adjustment type it is not clearing the arrears table. If I use the same wage type in regular payroll  it is clearing the arrears table.

Please advice what  controls the arrears table deductions.

your response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should be able to run this using regualr payroll run.

You need to set-up for IT14 for per pay period deduction along with this need to input goal amount i.e. total amount to be deducted in IT15.

With this concept you should be able to recover deductions in every pay period until goal amount is reached at same time paying employee with some net pay amount rather than paying him with nothing.

Configuration would involve setting up links 10, 11, 12, 13 in table V_T51P1 and using Processing class 50.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , Offcycle payroll considers run to be a SUPPLEMENTAL TYPE TYPE.

Link that wagetype to 14 and make another golas n deductions in IT 15..and run that wagetype through NORMAL PAYROLL so as to take PROPER TAXES  from that.

Lermme know if you have queries.

Please upload the error you are facing .

thanks

Rahul