Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ~messageline...

thomasks
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting Integrated ITS in-place of the standalone one. And I see that the element ~messageLine is not getting populated in any of the scenarios or pages.

Could you please let me know how you were able to push out the messages to the webpages.

Thanks

Thomas

Message was edited by: Oisin ONidh Branched to a NEW thread as was posted onto an OLD thread ITS SCN Moderator

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

What SAP BASIS and kernel are you using?

Are you talking about the Application StatusBar messages with regards to "~messageLine"?

Is note

1490862 - add support for ~webgui_message_in_popup

of any use here?

Regards,

Oisin

thomasks
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

We are using the SAP BASIS Release 731 SP 7.

Kernel 721 Patch 300.

Yes i am referring to the message that come on the Status Bar of SAP GUI, and that in turn is moved to ITS webpages with the element "~messageLine".

These messages used to appear in the same webpage when the application was run in r/3 to Agate servers. So i not sure if the note needs to be used. There are no popup messages in the application.

Is there some parameters needed to be set for the element "~messageLine" to be populated in Integrated ITS?

Regards

Thomas

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

don't believe these is a possibility in the Integrated ITS to use this element "~messageLine".

are you calling the WEBGUI service or an IAC?

WEBGUI service usually behaves the same as SAPGUI with regards the Status Bar, IAC's on the other hand may not have the same behaviour as they had in the Standalone ITS.

Regards,

Oisin

thomasks
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

It is an IAC.

How do we then populate the messages to the webpage? there more that 50 places where this ~messageLine is used populating various kinds of messages.

Regards

Thomas