cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIM error "HRESULT: 0x80041618"

Olj
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, we have some an interesting problem.

We have a tasks in the FIM10 to loading data from *.csv or * .xlsm files or from DB.

Some users launch task in FIM but it failed with the error:

“Failed to invoke service ---> Exception from HRESULT: 0x80041618” (pic. follow)

After this error, user can’t launch other tasks in FIM because all tasks with this error “HRESULT”.

The only decision was - to remove and  create the new user(may with same login).  But after a while the error again repeats.

Error log is empty. That error on the all landscape(prd, qas, dev).

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Daulet,

I got the same issue. Did you solve it ?

Steph

Olj
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didn't solve this problem.

But

1660407 - FC: Can't see any of the packages in Package Manager  according this note,  could be many reasons and it's  difficult to find real reason of error.

We have this error is rarely,  but if you will find solution please inform me(us).

thanks....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daulet,

I believe that you are sending data to FC application and if you have this error message, this would probably mean that your FC datastore test is failing too with the same error message.

Can you check this?

If it is the case, you will need to verify:

- if FC webservices are working correctly.

- if the FIM user is able to login to the FC interface

- if their "Alias" is correct on the FC side (you may re-copy it from CMC and paste it in the "Authentication" tab of user definition.

Regards

Mariam

Olj
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mariam, thanks for respond.

I checked all parameters from your message and it's all ok.

I read logs FC and find some warnings:

-------------------------------------------

CtServer.log

10-02-14 06:13:08 PID=94092 THD=91644 USR=    0 MSG=0 WARN security.authentication - Failed to validate Business Objects Enterprise serialized session: Session ID is not valid. (FWB 00011)
10-02-14 06:13:08 PID=94092 THD=91644 USR=    0 MSG=0 WARN security.authentication - Invalid security token.
10-02-14 06:13:08 PID=94092 THD=91644 USR=    0 MSG=0 WARN business - Service request authentication failed.
10-02-14 06:13:10 PID=94092 THD=91644 USR=    0 MSG=0 WARN security.authentication - Failed to validate Business Objects Enterprise serialized session: Session ID is not valid. (FWB 00011)
10-02-14 06:13:10 PID=94092 THD=91644 USR=    0 MSG=0 WARN security.authentication - Invalid security token.
10-02-14 06:13:10 PID=94092 THD=91644 USR=    0 MSG=0 WARN business - Service request authentication failed.

this warning is created when job is down.

---------------------------------------

finance.log

10-02-14 06:12:23 PID=4488 THD=5940 USR= MSG=0 WARN application - Cannot renew client lease, another is scheduled
10-02-14 06:12:47 PID=4488 THD=3576 USR= MSG=10316 ERROR framework.messaging - ChildIncomingQueue: RemoteReceive failed: -2147023174

- this error going every 2 min, and I think it's not related with fim problem

---------------------------------------

I think that problem in session between BOE and FC.

Have you any ideas?

siwar_taleb
Active Participant
Olj
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks Siwar,

I check params from note, but it's ok. Datastore test - ok. BOE and FC user configuration is ok too.

User can access to BOFC normal. Can't undestand what is happen. Restart servers doesn't help.

siwar_taleb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

With which user did you defined the FIM datastore?Did this user defined in FC application as external one?

If no try to create it and test again the connection?

Many Thanks,

Siwar

Olj
Participant
0 Kudos

I have user saptest in BOE/CMC.

User has groups BOFIM administrator, and user created in BOFC with external auth.

User loading data to BOFC use FIM. But after some jobs (previus jobs is loading ok), user cannot running this job - error HRESULT...., testing web service in FIM is ok too,  dicision - recreate user

former_member195154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daulet,

Can you confirm that you have you checked out the SAP Note  19000891 referred to by Siwar?

Olj
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folu,

Yes, I confirm that.

it's all ok by note, webservice test is ok too, but jobs doesn't work.

Olj
Participant
0 Kudos

Also in stdout.log, in current time is error:

ERROR [com.sap.poa.sbc.bui.usermanagement.webi.BobjIDefaults] - <Malformed pattern "###0,###">

ERROR [com.sap.poa.sbc.bui.core.logon.boejava.AuthenticationHelper] - <No SSO Session FOUND>

I still think that is because of BOE session in FIM or FC. But how solve that?

Olj
Participant
0 Kudos

I found some interested feature.

After I getting this error I logged on to BOFC system, and I cannot see any packages in Package Manager.

I found note 1660407 - FC: Can't see any of the packages in Package Manager

there is resolution to recreate user, but it's not comfortable.

I think error H_RESULT because of that.

0 Kudos

Hello Daulet,

Could you please try to recreate the webservices user as described in the SAP note and confirm if the problem is resolved:

1904543 - FC: "HRESULT :0x80041618" Error When testing the Finance
webservice

Kind regards,

Inès

Olj
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ines,

I tried to recreate webservice user, it's doesn't solve problem.