cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syndication Map mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I need to map a new tuple to segment but the "map" option is disabled. Can you please let me know how can I achieve this?

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Please change the Data Model of Notes as it should be outside Email segment.

ERP treats Notes as a shared entity b/w Email,Fax,Telephone etc, and hence its located as a repeating entity in under LFA1.

Post this change you should be able to map it correctly.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response. I need to have it within the email segment. Is there a way to achieve this?

Also other way to handle my problem is to skip the updates of the field which are maintained in ECC directly. Any new updates for a master from MDM over writes those fields in ECC. I know in case of material master it can be handled using value "/" in the segments but how it can be dealt with vendor/customer master.

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

E1BPASMTP is segment for Email and E1BPCOMREM is segment for Note,both are sibling under E1ADRMAS.

My question is how would you send data here and will that data be correct if you have notes under Email ?

Making Notes as a sibling to Email would be more appropriate as per SAP structure.

Sending "/" to skip processing of field works for CREMAS too.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

This is ADRMAS and I tried using "/" but its not working.

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

In ADRMAS you have to pass complete data as missed data would be deleted in ECC.

Please refer to SAP Note 1052964 for more information.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi for your help on this. I am through with my is

Best Regards.

Answers (0)