cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data reload from PSA - 2LIS_18_I0ITEM

0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I' trying to reload some modified data into a cube after I've made a selective data delete after a specific request id. (SAPKW70105)

So I've got in  DataSource/Manage to "Update with cheduler" for that specific request and lauch it.

Instead loading, I'm getting  this tab asking me to provide a specific "Data target fo be updated".

I must add that it was previously ticked to update all data targets radio button and there's no any option to modify this tab anymore.

Let me now what's wrong with it or if there's any other options to reload data into cube.

Thanks,

M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your data flow in 3.x or 7.X?

if your on  7.x Then you can trigger your delta dtp, it will pulls latest loaded request of psa to target.

0 Kudos

3.x

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

upto PSA, how you loaded,

Can you check the info pack which you used to load data upto psa or taregts as well?

0 Kudos

It loads in PSA then into Data Targets.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if your info pack loads to psa and then data targets, then  again why your updating form scheduler.

cross check at your target, reloaded records are exist or not. if exist then you no need to worry about it.

0 Kudos

Raman,  I've just deleted the data one hour ago and there's no data in target.

I'm trying to reload it today using data in PSA.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

your saying reloading some data.

But you deleted whole data from cube?

sorry am unable to understand what you have done.

See if your info pack is full load and updating to PSA and then to targets.

if yes then why you used updating from scheduler option?

Updating form scheduler - option used to load data from PSA to target only.

You said as you loaded to PSA.Can you tell me waht kind of info pack and upto where you loaded?

PSA and  target or only psa?

Please see your info pack ,cross check processing tab.what options you selected?

0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

I didn't deleted all data from cube, just records for a specific request ID.

The InfoPackage is Delta updating in PSA then into Data Targets.

I'm trying to reload data from that PSA request ID  wich was deleted from cube. (it was on 5.08.2014)

Please let me now if you need some more info.

Thanks,

M

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sorin,

Thanks for information.

See you deleted some(selective) records but not whole request.in such cases how you reload that requests. Not possible.

So you need to reload the deleted records thru repair full info pack.that is the only way to handle.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

I've created a "Repair full request"  InfoPackage and I've got data, but not the data I'm looking for. for what I see - there's some older than 2012 data - that's good anyway.

Is it any other work around in order to get those ?

I'm thinking to change in red then delete both requests from cube an PSA  (I've got the req. ID) then to try again with this "Repair full request"  InfoPackage.

Thanks,

M

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sorin,

Again making little confusion.

One thing i want know that is.

1. You deleted records based on selection or

2. You deleted whole request?

in general 3.x if we delete whole request id from cube level due to bad or invalid data,

we do the correction at psa and will reload the samre request by using update from scheduler or reconstruction.

Based on above points you choose the best way to reload.

As my guess other than reloading thru repair full info pack there is no option for to load data selectively.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

I performed a selective deletion without deleting yet the request itself.

thanks,

M

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in such case request base reload is not possible from psa.

You need to reload thru selectively thru repair full info pack.

0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

I've performed a full only for one day - no data came in.

Can I try invalidate then delete the requests from cube/PSA  then to reload via existing "Repair full request " ?

I found someting similar here:

Thanks,

M

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you delete the whole request then you need note the records which your going to delete.

One thing i want know, why you want delete one request form cube?

is it have any wrong data?

are you missing some data at cube?

Still am not clear what problem your facing?

0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

I had few wrong records in cube.

Thanks,

M

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Two ways you can do this issue:

1. Just delete the wrong record(selective deletion) and do the repair full load if source have the correct data.

2. Other wise you can delete the request from cube and do the correction(if possible) at PSA.

After that you can relaod the same request from PSA to target by using update from scheduler or do reconstruction.

Based on above two possibilities you can follow any one method.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

I finally suceeded to reload the data into cube only after I've invalidated and deleted the request from cube holding those wrong records. After that, I've been able to reload from PSA.

Just a selective delete let the request green and the PSA reload simply doesn't work (see my previous printscreen) .

Thanks for your time,

Marius

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad to hear.Finally resolved.

THank you

Answers (0)