Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get Workflow messages sent from ECC on device

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing issues in getting workflow messages on device from back-end and there are no queued items in SCC for that workflow.

I have kept the MBO in DCN cache group but no success.It is a server initiated HWC app workflow.

Request you all to guide me on this.

Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am able to resolve this issue by creating a seperate DCN servlet file which contains the matching rule and other input value type.

Thanks Rahul

Answers (16)

Answers (16)

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Could you please help me to understand and find the below content :

The "mobile.sybase.com" part of the URL refers to the Sybase Unwired Platform domain name, and "com.sap.mobile.endpointABC" is the connection name as defined within the scope of the Sybase Unwired Platform domain "mobile.sybase.com".

In Sybase Unwired Platform, there must be a proxy endpoint named "com.sap.mobile.endpointABC" within the "mobile.sybase.com" or "default" domains. If the connection "com.sap.mobile.endpointABC" is undefined, the device receives a 404 error.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you asking about the Proxy Connection now (e.g. new topic).  If so, please start a new thread.

Example URL

Thanks,

Andrew.

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Just wanted to confirm if there is any way to set "After match" and "Before Match" condition in Workflow form , so that it doesnot require maual changes in workflow.xml file.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

By "After match" and "Before Match", are you referring to the "Start tag" and "End tag" in the Server Drive Notification Starting Point in the Designer?

Creating the Server-Driven Notification Starting Point

If so, yes, these do not require manual changes to the workflow.xml and can be entered via the Designer property pages.

Please take a look at the sample in the above link where it is parsing the information out of the Subject field.  I believe you want to parse your imWorkitem out of the Body field (based on your above manually edited workflow.xml).

Thanks,

Andrew.

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

i have added before match value in workflow manually, but still no success:

<Notification type="onEmailTriggered" targetscreen="HBLPaymentRequestDetail" asyncRequestErrorScreen="" errorNotificationSubjectLine="" errorNotificationFromLine="" asyncRequestErrorlogs="" asyncRequestErrorLogMessage="" asyncRequestErrorLogMessageAsList="">

<Transformation>

<Rule type="regex-extract" source="body" workflowKey="imWorkitem" workflowType="text" beforeMatch="ImWorkitem" afterMatch="null" format="null"/>

</Transformation>

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

I am unable to run the workflow to get output for findbyparameter because of security configurations.

I am using workitem number as the input: in the backend the atrribute name is ImWorkitem and at mbo attribute name is imWorkitem. Is this causing any problem?

Below are some details for reference:

uri template for payment request detail MBO:  /ZCM_PAYMENT_REQUEST_DETAILS_SRV_01/PayrqSet?%24filter=ImWorkitem%20eq%20{imWorkitem}

Below is the debug file generated while Workflow messages are initiated.. the input para comes in the below format:

xml:base="http://mobnwgdev.hubbell.com:8000/sap/opu/odata/IWWRK/WFSERVICE;mo/"><id>http://mobnwgdev.hubbell.com:8000/sap/opu/odata/IWWRK/WFSERVICE;mo/RelatedObjectCollection</id><title type="text">RelatedObjectCollection</title><updated>2014-09-16T20:07:03Z</updated><author><name/></author><link href="RelatedObjectCollection" rel="self" title="RelatedObjectCollection"/></feed></m:inline></link><link href="WorkflowTaskCollection(SAP__Origin='QR1_005',workitem_id='000007553820')/WFInitiator" rel="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/08/dataservices/related/WFInitiator" type="application/atom+xml;type=entry" title="WFInitiator"/><content type="" src="WorkflowTaskCollection(SAP__Origin='QR1_005',workitem_id='000007553820')/$value"/><m:properties><d:SAP__Origin>QR1_005</d:SAP__Origin><d:workitem_id>000007553820</d:workitem_id><d:status>READY</d:status><d:status_txt>Ready</d:status_txt><d:subject>There are Payment Request needing your Approval</d:subject><d:type>W</d:type><d:priority>5</d:priority><d:task_name>Payment Request created</d:task_name><d:actual_owner/><d:actual_owner_name/><d:note_count>0</d:note_count><d:reassign_by/><d:reserved_by/><d:act_dec>0000</d:act_dec><d:act_dec_agent/><d:language>E</d:language><d:start_dl m:null="true"/><d:end_dl m:null="true"/><d:created_at>2014-09-16T14:58:10</d:created_at><d:created_by>RBAHUGUN</d:created_by><d:gui_link>/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/?sap-language=EN&amp;~transaction=*/iwfnd/wf_webgui P_WI=000007553820;P_TASK=TS90100146;P_SYS=;DYNP_OKCODE=OKCODE</d:gui_link><d:mime_type/></m:properties></entry></m:inline></link><content type="application/xml"><m:properties><d:SAP__Origin>QR1_005</d:SAP__Origin><d:ID>CBC8A013038D1EE48FBBA0840D1AEE1D</d:ID><d:collection>WorkflowTaskCollection</d:collection><d:changeType>created</d:changeType><d:entriesOfInterest>0</d:entriesOfInterest><d:recipient>BPAUL3</d:recipient></m:properties></content></entry>

Transformed:

dcn_request={"op":":upsert","id":"000007553820","to":"BPAUL3","from":"CM Workflow","subject":"There are Payment Request needing your Approval","body":"MATCH:HBL_CM_MWFv1, TASKID:TS90100015, ImWorkItem:000007553820, WORKITEM:000007553820, USER:BPAUL3*#END#*","received":"_WI_ACTUAL_AGENT","read":false,"priority":false,"data":[]}

Really appreciate your help in this. thanks Andrew

regards

Rahul

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew

Can you please tell me why i am getting error while using server initiated workflow?

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

I am not able to check the output using manual input. i am getting logon error message

com.sybase.dataservices.DSException:HTTP status code is [401], expected [200]; response body is [<html><head><title>Logon Error Message</title><META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8"><style type="text/css">body { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;color:#333333;background-color:#FFFFFF; }td { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:70%;color:#333333; }h1 { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:160%;font-weight:bold;margin-top:15px;margin-bottom:3px;color:#003366; }h2 { font-family:verdana,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:120%;font-style:italic;font-weight:bold;margin-top:6px;margin-bottom:6px;color:#999900; }p { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;color:#333333;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:4px; }ul { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;color:#333333;list-style-type:square;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:8px; }li { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;color:#33333;margin-top:4px; }.emphasize { color:#333333;background-color:#C8E3FF;padding:5px;}.note { color:#CC6600; }a { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;text-decoration:underline;color:#336699; }a:visited { color:#001166; }a:hover { text-decoration:none; }</style></head><body><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"><tr><td><h1>Anmeldung fehlgeschlagen</h1><br><h2>Was ist passiert ?</h2><p>Der Aufruf der URL http://mobnwgdev.hubbell.com:8000/sap/opu/odata/sap/ZCM_PAYMENT_REQUEST_DETAILS_SRV_01/PayrqSet wurde aufgrund fehlerhafter Anmeldedaten abgebrochen.</p></td></tr><tr><td> </td></tr><tr><td class="emphasize"><strong>Hinweis</strong><br><ul><li> Die Anmeldung wurde im System GWD ausgeführt. </li><li> Die Anmeldung wurde für den Mandanten 001 und den Benutzer supAdmin und die Sprache  durchgeführt. </li></ul></td></tr><tr><td> </td></tr><tr><td><p>  </p><h2>Was können Sie tun ?</h2><ul><li> Überprüfen Sie die Angabe über den Mandanten, Benutzer und das Passwort auf Tippfehler. </li> <li> Falls Sie noch übe

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

i have mapped the button with the edit box key where i am entering workitem number.

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Screen from SUP workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

This looks like it is still from your server initiated starting point.  I thought you were able to create a test Online Lookup to test the object query.

Implementing Online Lookup for Hybrid Apps

Thanks,

Andrew.

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

By Parameters mapping tab you mean from SUP?

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Andrew

I followed the steps for creating find by parameter query and receiving below errors:

From SCC

com.sybase.dataservices.DSException:HTTP status code is [400], expected [200]; response body is [<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><error xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/08/dataservices/metadata"><code>005056A509B11ED199D891E6C1C36103</code><message xml:lang="en">Property  not found in type PAYRQ</message></error>]

From Gateway:

No RFC destination found for http://mobentdev.domain.com:8010/dcn/HttpAuthDCNS

Failed to send notification for user 'BPAUL3' to address 'http://mobentdev.domain.com:8010/dcn/HttpAuthDCNS'

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you share your Parameters Mapping tab?

Thanks,

Andrew.

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew

The previous error is resolved. Now when i manually enter the workitem and do search by find by parameter i tgives the below error:

java.lang.Exception:namedQuery: findbyparameter unknown

Please assist me on this. Really appreciate your guidance and effort

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Are you following these steps to create the findByParameter query?

Implementing Online Lookup for Hybrid Apps

Thanks,

Andrew.

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

While trying to do a client initiated workflow i am receiving the below error:

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
The key 'MBOName_ImWorkitem' in the starting point 'Client-initiated', which is not server-initiated, is marked as being sent from the server, which is not supported.mycm.xbw/Test1000Flow Design PageMobile Workflow Problem Marker

please help me to know how to Change the starting point key to be non-server initiated?

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahu:

How did you resolve the next issue?

Hi Andrew,

While trying to do a client initiated workflow i am receiving the below error:

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
The key 'MBOName_ImWorkitem' in the starting point 'Client-initiated', which is not server-initiated, is marked as being sent from the server, which is not supported.mycm.xbw/Test1000Flow Design PageMobile Workflow Problem Marker

please help me to know how to Change the starting point key to be non-server initiated?

Regards

Armando Ibarra.

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

I have attached the Matching rule screenshot and Workflowclient.xml file.

Thanks for your Valuable time and effort.

********************************************************************************************************

********Workflowclient.xml code********************************************************************

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<Workflow xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="WorkflowClient.xsd" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">

-<Globals>

<DefaultScreens credentials="Credentials" activation="Activate_User"/>

</Globals>

-<Triggers>

-<Actions>

-<Action errorlogmessageaslistkey="ErrorLogMessageAsList" errorlogmessagekey="ErrorLogMessage" errorlogskey="ErrorLogs" errorscreen="Reset_Error_Screen" targetscreen="Activated" sourcescreen="Reset_Password" name="Reset">

-<Methods>

-<Method showCredScreenOnAuthFailure="true" package="HBL_CM_MWF:1.0" mbo="ServicesSubscribeUserOperation" type="replay">

-<InputBinding generateOld="false" opname="SubscribeUser" optype="other">

<Value mboType="string" paramName="pswd" sourceType="Key"/>

<Value mboType="string" paramName="user" sourceType="Key"/>

</InputBinding>

<OutputBinding/>

</Method>

</Methods>

</Action>

-<Action errorscreen="" targetscreen="" sourcescreen="HBLPaymentRequest" name="Submit" asyncRequestErrorLogMessageAsList="" asyncRequestErrorLogMessage="" asyncRequestErrorlogs="" errorNotificationFromLine="" errorNotificationSubjectLine="" asyncRequestErrorScreen="">

-<Methods>

-<Method showCredScreenOnAuthFailure="true" package="HBL_CM_MWF:1.0" mbo="HBL_Payment_Request" type="replay">

-<InputBinding generateOld="false" optype="none">

-<Value mboType="list" sourceType="Key" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request">

-<InputBinding optype="none">

<Value mboType="string" sourceType="Key" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_imWorkitem_attribKey" attribName="imWorkitem"/>

<Value mboType="string" sourceType="Key" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_hwaer_attribKey" attribName="hwaer"/>

<Value mboType="string" sourceType="Key" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_pacur_attribKey" attribName="pacur"/>

<Value mboType="string" sourceType="Key" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_dmbtr_attribKey" attribName="dmbtr"/>

<Value mboType="string" sourceType="Key" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_pamtf_attribKey" attribName="pamtf"/>

<Value mboType="string" sourceType="Key" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_znme1_attribKey" attribName="znme1"/>

<Value mboType="string" sourceType="Key" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_ubknt_attribKey" attribName="ubknt"/>

<Value mboType="string" sourceType="Key" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_zbnkn_attribKey" attribName="zbnkn"/>

<Value mboType="string" sourceType="Key" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_sgtxt_attribKey" attribName="sgtxt"/>

<Value mboType="string" sourceType="Key" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_ziban_attribKey" attribName="ziban"/>

<Value mboType="string" sourceType="Key" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_duedt_attribKey" attribName="duedt"/>

<Value mboType="string" sourceType="Key" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_crval_attribKey" attribName="crval"/>

<Value mboType="string" sourceType="Key" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_zbnkl_attribKey" attribName="zbnkl"/>

</InputBinding>

</Value>

</InputBinding>

<OutputBinding/>

</Method>

</Methods>

</Action>

-<Action errorlogmessageaslistkey="ErrorLogMessageAsList" errorlogmessagekey="ErrorLogMessage" errorlogskey="ErrorLogs" errorscreen="Authenticate_User" targetscreen="Decision_Confirmation" sourcescreen="Confirm_Approval" name="Confirm_Approval">

-<Methods>

-<Method name="findByParameter" showCredScreenOnAuthFailure="true" package="HBL_CM_MWF:1.0" mbo="HBL_Decision" type="search">

-<InputBinding generateOld="true" opname="findByParameter" optype="none">

<Value mboType="string" paramName="imWorkitem" sourceType="Key" workflowKey="wid3" attribName="imWorkitem"/>

<Value mboType="string" sourceType="Key" workflowKey="approve_default" pkName="dec_pkey"/>

</InputBinding>

-<OutputBinding generateOld="true">

-<Mapping mboType="list" workflowKey="HBL_Decision" workflowType="list">

<Mapping mboType="string" workflowKey="HBL_Decision_message_attribKey" attribName="message" workflowType="text"/>

<Mapping mboType="string" workflowKey="HBL_Decision_type1_attribKey" attribName="type1" workflowType="text"/>

<Mapping mboType="string" workflowKey="HBL_Decision_decision_attribKey" attribName="decision" workflowType="text"/>

<Mapping mboType="string" workflowKey="HBL_Decision_rejectReason_attribKey" attribName="rejectReason" workflowType="text"/>

<Mapping mboType="string" workflowKey="HBL_Decision_imAgent_attribKey" attribName="imAgent" workflowType="text"/>

<Mapping mboType="string" workflowKey="HBL_Decision_imWorkitem_attribKey" attribName="imWorkitem" workflowType="text"/>

</Mapping>

</OutputBinding>

</Method>

</Methods>

</Action>

-<Action errorlogmessageaslistkey="ErrorLogMessageAsList" errorlogmessagekey="ErrorLogMessage" errorlogskey="ErrorLogs" errorscreen="Login_Again" targetscreen="Decision_Confirmation" sourcescreen="Confirm_Rejection" name="Confirm_Rejection">

-<Methods>

-<Method name="findbyParameters" showCredScreenOnAuthFailure="true" package="HBL_CM_MWF:1.0" mbo="HBL_Decision" type="search">

-<InputBinding generateOld="false" optype="none">

<Value mboType="string" sourceType="Key" workflowKey="reject_default" pkName="dec_pkey"/>

</InputBinding>

<OutputBinding/>

</Method>

</Methods>

</Action>

-<Action errorlogmessageaslistkey="ErrorLogMessageAsList" errorlogmessagekey="ErrorLogMessage" errorlogskey="ErrorLogs" errorscreen="Reset_Error_Screen" targetscreen="Confirm_Approval" sourcescreen="Authenticate_User" name="Login">

-<Methods>

-<Method showCredScreenOnAuthFailure="true" package="HBL_CM_MWF:1.0" mbo="ServicesSubscribeUserOperation" type="replay">

</InputBinding>

<OutputBinding/>

</Method>

</Methods>

</Action>

-<Action errorlogmessageaslistkey="ErrorLogMessageAsList" errorlogmessagekey="ErrorLogMessage" errorlogskey="ErrorLogs" errorscreen="Reset_Error_Screen" targetscreen="Confirm_Rejection" sourcescreen="Login_Again" name="Login">

-<Methods>

</InputBinding>

<OutputBinding/>

</Method>

</Methods>

</Action>

-<Action errorlogmessageaslistkey="ErrorLogMessageAsList" errorlogmessagekey="ErrorLogMessage" errorlogskey="ErrorLogs" errorscreen="Login_Failed" targetscreen="Activated" sourcescreen="Activate_User" name="Login">

-<Methods>

</InputBinding>

<OutputBinding/>

</Method>

</Methods>

</Action>

<Action targetscreen="" sourcescreen="Activated" name="Close"> </Action>

</Actions>

-<Notifications>

-<Notification targetscreen="HBLPaymentRequestDetail" type="onEmailTriggered" asyncRequestErrorLogMessageAsList="" asyncRequestErrorLogMessage="" asyncRequestErrorlogs="" errorNotificationFromLine="" errorNotificationSubjectLine="" asyncRequestErrorScreen="">

-<Transformation>

<Rule type="regex-extract" workflowKey="wid3" workflowType="text" format="null" afterMatch="null" beforeMatch="null" source="body"/>

<Rule type="regex-extract" workflowKey="dec_pkey" workflowType="text" format="null" afterMatch="null" beforeMatch="null" source="body"/>

<Rule type="regex-extract" workflowKey="rej_pkey" workflowType="text" format="null" afterMatch="null" beforeMatch="null" source="body"/>

</Transformation>

-<Methods>

-<Method name="findbyParameter" package="HBL_CM_MWF:1.0" mbo="HBL_Payment_Request" type="search">

<InputBinding opname="findbyParameter" optype="none"> </InputBinding>

-<OutputBinding generateOld="true">

<Mapping mboType="string" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_imWorkitem_attribKey" attribName="imWorkitem" workflowType="text"/>

<Mapping mboType="string" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_hwaer_attribKey" attribName="hwaer" workflowType="text"/>

<Mapping mboType="string" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_pacur_attribKey" attribName="pacur" workflowType="text"/>

<Mapping mboType="string" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_dmbtr_attribKey" attribName="dmbtr" workflowType="text"/>

<Mapping mboType="string" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_pamtf_attribKey" attribName="pamtf" workflowType="text"/>

<Mapping mboType="string" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_znme1_attribKey" attribName="znme1" workflowType="text"/>

<Mapping mboType="string" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_ubknt_attribKey" attribName="ubknt" workflowType="text"/>

<Mapping mboType="string" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_zbnkn_attribKey" attribName="zbnkn" workflowType="text"/>

<Mapping mboType="string" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_sgtxt_attribKey" attribName="sgtxt" workflowType="text"/>

<Mapping mboType="string" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_ziban_attribKey" attribName="ziban" workflowType="text"/>

<Mapping mboType="string" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_duedt_attribKey" attribName="duedt" workflowType="text"/>

<Mapping mboType="string" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_crval_attribKey" attribName="crval" workflowType="text"/>

<Mapping mboType="string" workflowKey="HBL_Payment_Request_zbnkl_attribKey" attribName="zbnkl" workflowType="text"/>

</OutputBinding>

</Method>

</Methods>

</Notification>

</Notifications>

</Triggers>

</Workflow>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Can you confirm if the findByParameter object query on the MBO HBL_Payment_Request is working if used standalone (not with notifications)?  E.g. what happens if you add a test button to run this query.  Do you get the expected results?

I would recommend to first get the query returning what you expect standalone, e.g. behind a button click event for example, and then copy the working method to the notifications section of workflowclient.xml. 

Creating Notifications to Make the Hybrid App Server-Initiated

Thanks,

Andrew.

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew

Apart from the above log message .i can see the below error in SCC for my package under Client LOg:

com.sybase.dataservices.DSException:HTTP status code is [400], expected [200]; response body is [<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><error xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/08/dataservices/metadata"><code>005056A509B11ED199D891E6C1C36103</code><message xml:lang="en">Property  not found in type PAYRQ</message></error>]

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

I can see workflow messages queued up in SCC for the workflow but they are not getting received on device.

When i checked the log file in SCC under Domain i found the below error message:

014-09-10 14:51:50.836  Application ID=HWC, Application Connection ID=855dd104-6178-3876-80a6-86fa1f964c21__HWC, User=XYZ@mwfSecurityConfig, Correlation ID=, Package=hbl_cm_mwf:1.0, MBO=HBL_Payment_Request, Operation=findByParameter, Thread ID=661, Node ID=ABC, Error=178#HBLCMMWF:1 suppowf d1_hbl_cm_mwf.1_0 (MessageChannel Thread-661) com.sybase.vader.mms.DataServiceImpl::throwDSException:156 - SUP error code = 404

Please help us to resolve this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error usually indicates some sort of mapping inconsistency between the MBO and your backend datatype(s) when the notification is created.  It would help if you can share a screenshot of your matching rules in your server initiated workflow, and/or the snippet out of your workflowclient.xml file that represents this findByParamenter notification.

Thanks,

Andrew.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Are you following the steps in these links for DCN with HWC?

Hybrid App Configuration for Data Change Notification

Are you able to share a code snippet?

Thanks,

Andrew.