cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Credit check for different Order types

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wonder if it is possible to have different credit check for different order types in FSCM-Credit Management.

In other words for same customer for one order we do a soft check/warning and for other order we block the order in case of credit check failure.

appreciate all the inputs.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ted's solution or the BAdI that I mentioned works for you? Did you checked?

JPA

tedkwon
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We could think of two methods;

method 1

: direct modification of BAdi:FSCM_CREDIT_CHECK_ORDER

(same as JPA's idea and needs more testing in order to minimize any side effect in production)

method 2

: we can also control credit behavior in SD configuration side, along with FSCM side

please find 'SD Side Credit Limit & Exposure Matrix' as follows;

business case

- standard order type(OR) will be no checked

- customized order type(ZOR) will be credit checked

SAP configuration solution

- for OR, apply 'D' scenario

set SPRO> Order Type> Credit Credit Limit : No

set SPRO> Item category > Credit Active: No check

- for ZOR, apply 'A' scenario

set SPRO> Order Type> Credit Credit Limit : Yes

set SPRO> Item category > Credit Active: check

Best Regards

TED

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the info's path below:

Financial Supply Chain Management --> Credit Management --> Integration with Accounts Receivable Accounting and Sales and Distribution --> Integration with Sales and Distribution --> Customer Enhancements --> BAdI: Connection of SD to SAP Credit Management

Maybe the BAdI what you're looking is the: FSCM_CREDIT_CHECK_ORDER : Credit check in order

JPA

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And also maybe this enhancement you can put a group of BP. But without configuration just via transaction it's not possible.

JPA

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can block for many reasons. One of them is block for the credit limit or by his rate internal and external rate. External rate is when an another company does analisys and send this information to SAP. And then SAP block this customer. And this customer must be a BP and etc. But it is a large enhancement when is analisys is external.

Will you understand me? Is this what you want to know?

Thanks.

JPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the input.

Not exactly what I meant.

I mean a different behaviour from FSCM for different order types. So one type of order goes through the check with warning and other order type ends being blocked. All for same Customer/BP.

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What kind of the order types? From SD?

JPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right . Different SD order types.So for say standard order I would not block but a particular order type I would block it based on credit profile of the customer