cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot QM CRTD

0 Kudos

Hi

I'm new with QM module and I have to work with QM Certificates. I've created the delivery and now I have my inspection lot, but this has the status CRTD.

I've created the inspection plan as 06 and released, I'm using the inspection type 10, also in the QM10 I assigned the inspection type and the inspection lot origin as 10. I don't know what is missing here.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry for not catching this sooner.  This is a repetitive question and has been asked many times.   Please search before posting.

For those replying to these posts, please consider reporting similar posts.

Anand Rao 's Wiki article on this can resolve the issue.  If people still have questions, they can post after reading it.  Hopefully with information ruling out all the issues brought up in the article.

Inspection lots with CRTD status- Causes and Remedies - Product Lifecycle Management - SCN Wiki

Thanks!

Craig

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi

The inspection plan has been already assigned in the inspection lot. That's the reason I don't know why the status is CRTD. I will apreciate it if you could help me with in.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Saly,

Change the key date to current date and try again.

One more thing is Usage showing as 6 in your plan change it to 5 and Reassign it?

Br

KK

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Saly,

Check the Plan Usage and Validity of Inspection Plan.

If you have multiple inspection plans system would not able to pick any plan for which you need to assign manually, You can to Change lot QA02 and Assign the Plan and Sample after above changes.

Br

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Addition to solution provided by KK, also check the key date. the date on specification tab in QA02.

the key date should be the date on which plan is available / exists.