Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUPA_MAIN BDoc State

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've created a customer in CRM and it replicated to ECC,

Now the customer replicated to ECC without manual clearence of the queue.

even though the customer replicated to ECC i have the BDoc state of the BUPA_MAIN BDoc type as 'Sent to receivers (not all have confirmed)' with yellow light.

BDoc state should change to 'Confirmed (fully processed)' upon successful replication to ECC like BUS_TRANS_MSG for Lead.

Please suggest on any configuration change has to be done for the above query.

Thanks

Syam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the help.

i've cleared the R3AD_CUSTOME* queue in ECC then the BUPA_MAIN BDoc is moving to confirmed state upon successful replication to ECC.

Regards,

Syam

rohit_sharma2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Syam,

Just browse to SMW01 and highlight the BDoc in question and click on the Errors/receivers tag.

See the list of recievers. It might very well be the case ECC gets the data but another site like XIF_IDOC or Groupware doesn't.

So unless all the receivers get the data, BDoc state would stay YELLOW.

You may also check transaction SMOEAC to know if the subscribers(SITES) to a particular replication object have been maintained properly or not. You might remove them as well depending on your business need.

Regards,

Rohit

kamran_farooqui
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meghasyam,

This issue mostly comes when there is stuck up queue in Inbound Queue in ECC. Check also Inbound and Outbound queues in ECC and CRM, if found any manually clear the queue and you'll see green light in BDoc.

Regards,

Kamfrk,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamran,

Thanks for the help.

i've cleared the R3AD_CUSTOME* queue in ECC then the BUPA_MAIN BDoc is moving to confirmed state upon successful replication to ECC.

Regards,

Syam

kamran_farooqui
Contributor
0 Kudos

Great, if you see issue for stuck up queue more frequently then there is one SAP Note for that.

Please mark the correct answer and close the thread.

Regards,

Kamfrk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamran,

Today again the queue stuck up with stop status.

I've cleared it by removing the R3AD_CUSTOME* entry from the table TRFCQOUT and cleared the queues again.

Is there any note for the fix?

Thanks,

Syam

kamran_farooqui
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meghasyam,

Please check below note;

1422413 - Command to tRFC/qRFC: Execute LUW again

Regards,

Kamfrk.